easy avocado toast. Perfect for a quick breakfast, light lunch or snack! Avocados are a healthy and delicious. If you love avocados like we do try this Avocado, Tomato and Cucumber Arugula Salad, Avocado Shrimp Ceviche or Avocado.
Toast the bread until browned and crisp. Avocado toast is pretty divisive: You either can't get enough of it, or you're totally sick of hearing about it. With a plethora of avocado toast recipes out there—some simple, others more complex—it's easy to wonder if we've reached peak avocado. You can make easy avocado toast using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of easy avocado toast
- Prepare 1/2 of avacoda.
- Prepare 1 of bread.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 of ground pepper to taste.
But before you write off this open-faced Instagrammable marvel, let's remember why we love avocado toast in the first place. Spoon out the avocado on each piece of toast and lightly mash with a fork, spoon or knife. Use as much or as little avocado as you prefer. Top the bread with the avocado.
easy avocado toast instructions
- put bread in toaster for quickest results and Brown til desired.
- slice avacoda in half vertically if its not already done and remove pit.
- take any kind of knife an cut vertical lines into the avocado without breaking the peel..
- take a spoon an scoop the slices of avocado out onto your toasted bread.
- if the avocado is ripe it will spread on easily with a butter knife.
- finally sprinkle with salt and pepper to your desire and enjoy :).
Mash the avocado lightly with a fork. Drizzle with the oil and lemon juice. Sprinkle with ½ teaspoon salt and the red pepper. Cut a ripe avocado in half and scoop out the contents into a small bowl. Squeeze a quarter lime (or lemon) into the mashed avocado and add a pinch of cayenne pepper and optional collagen peptides.