Avocado and Egg Pizza Toast. I probably don't have to tell you that combining three of the world's greatest foods gives you one fine breakfast: a warm round of chewy crust topped with a bright, cilantro-speckled avocado mash, and the perfect oozy egg. I've always eaten breakfast, but for many years I subsisted on cereal with milk, or toast with butter and jam — simple, carb-y. Combine the goat cheese, mascarpone, ricotta, basil, oregano, garlic, lemon zest, salt and pepper in a.
Top toast with the avocado mixture and fried egg. Garnish with Sriracha and scallion, if desired. In a bowl, crack an egg and whisk it well. You can have Avocado and Egg Pizza Toast using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Avocado and Egg Pizza Toast
- You need 4 pieces of bread sides trimmed.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 of avocado thinly sliced.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayonnaise divided.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Add some salt and pepper to taste. Pour in the whisked eggs into the skillet. As it sets, move the egg with your spatula from side to side to form large, soft curds. Our take on the tried and true combo of egg on Avocado Toast.
Avocado and Egg Pizza Toast step by step
- Preheat the air fryer at 400F (200C) for about 2 minutes..
- Lightly grease a springform pan (6 inches). Line the pan with bread so they cover the entire bottom of the pan. Press down on overlapping areas..
- Spread about 3/4 of the mayonnaise onto the bread and sprinkle 3/4 of the cheddar cheese on top. Put the avocado slices along the walls of the pan to form a circle as well as the inside so it looks like a peace sign. By doing that, three compartments are created to contain the eggs..
- Crack one egg into each compartment and put a dab of the remaining mayonnaise onto each egg. Sprinkle some salt and pepper over the eggs..
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over avocado slices. Having the cheese covering the avocado, this will prevent the avocado from becoming bitter after air frying..
- Put the pan into the preheated air fry and let the cheese melt for about 1 minute. Air fry at 350F (175C) for about 6-7 minutes..
- Finally, sprinkle some Mozzarella cheese and air fry again at 350F (175C) for 2-3 minutes, making sure the egg whites are completely cooked through..
It's high-protein and delicious with just a hint of spice! Here are a few easy ways to take your avocado toast up a notch. Add garlic: Lightly rub a peeled raw garlic clove over the top of your toast before adding the avocado, or mix a tiny pinch of garlic powder into the avocado. Add fresh leafy herbs or your favorite herbed sauce: Chopped fresh basil, cilantro, dill or parsley are all good with avocado. Place each avocado half in a ramekin.