Charleston Chilli Chicken.
You can have Charleston Chilli Chicken using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Charleston Chilli Chicken
- Prepare 2 of chicken breast – sliced to your liking.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cornflour.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1.5 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 pack of Charleston Green Chilli.
- Prepare 4-5 of garlic cloves – crushed/finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of cooking oil.
Charleston Chilli Chicken step by step
- Marinate your chicken – cube/slice your chicken breast and then season with salt and pepper. Add in cornflour and leave it to marinate for 15 mins..
- Crush (I usually like to use a pestle and mortar to do this.. baru betul betul cooking..) or finely chop the cloves of garlic, and put aside..
- You can then move on to chopping the charleston chilli. Either finely chop or thicker strips.. You can choose to de-seed it. Or just leave the seeds on for a tangy spicier taste..
- Heat up a pan, and put in roughly 3 tablespoon of cooking oil. And put in the garlic. Slightly salt the garlic to prevent it from burning..
- At this point, add in the marinated chicken and lightly sauté them until cooked..
- Once your chicken is cooked, add the oyster sauce.. and then add in your chopped chilli..
- Stir fry it until the dish are fully cooked. To thicken the sauce, you can just mix a teaspoon of cornflour in a small saucer plate with water, and adding the liquid mixture into pan..
- Once all is done, serve with a plate/bowl of hot white rice. Alternatively, you can also serve with brown rice..