Ham Cheese and Avocado French Toast. Who says french toast needs to be sweet? Ham, cheese, and avocado sandwiched between slices of bread in this French toast make a satisfying and delicious meal at any time of the day. While waiting for your muffin to toast, turn your oven on to broil.
Beat together eggs, cream and salt in pie plate. Spread tops of the slices of bread evenly with the butter, then the mustard. Top four slices of the bread with the cheese and ham. You can have Ham Cheese and Avocado French Toast using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ham Cheese and Avocado French Toast
- Prepare 4 slices of bread.
- It’s 2 slices of cheese or to taste (I used colby jack cheese).
- You need 2 slices of ham or to taste.
- It’s 1 of avocado pitted and cut into thin slices.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of pickled jalapeno chopped (optional).
- It’s 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
Place other four slices on top and dip into the egg mixture. Place sandwiches in preheated skillet with butter added and cook each side until golden brown. Whisk eggs and half & half together in bowl; pour into pie pan. Dip both sides of stuffed bread into egg mixture.
Ham Cheese and Avocado French Toast instructions
- Crack two eggs into a shallow plate and whisk for about 10 seconds. Set aside..
- Line the fryer basket with grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Spread some mayonnaise to one side of each slice of bread. Then, assemble the sandwich by putting ham, cheese, jalapeno and avocado in between two slices of bread..
- Dip the both sides of the sandwich in egg mixture, each side for about 3 seconds. Put the sandwiches inside the fryer basket..
- Spritz some oil onto the sandwiches and air fry at 380F (190C) for 8-10 minutes, flip once in the middle, until the surface is golden brown..
It's a hit with our family," says Toby Raymond of Springfield, Oregon. The Best Avocado Cheese Toast Recipes on Yummly Yummy Avocado Cheese Toast With Tomatoes, Bacon Egg And Cheese Toast, Avo-cottage Cheese Toast. Top with ham, then cheese, then sandwich with remaining slices of bread. Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat.