Kimchi potatoes. Mix in the potatoes, without crushing them, so they're covered in the kimchi mix. Let the potatoes crisp up a bit, stirring every now and then, adding more sesame oil if necessary to avoid burning. On a pan we put olive oil and then chopped onion and garlic.
Roasted potatoes we mix with kimchi without a sauce and let it warm together. In a bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, scallion whites, kimchi, ketchup, lime juice, sriracha and salt. Place potatoes in a pot & fill with water. You can make Kimchi potatoes using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kimchi potatoes
- It’s 5 of middle size potatoes.
- It’s 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 1 piece of garlic.
- You need 1 spoon of olive oil.
- You need 2 teaspoons of red pepper powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need 1/2 bottle of kimchi (without a sauce).
Once the potatoes are done boiling, drain & transfer back into the pot or a large bowl. Season the potatoes with salt & pepper then add milk & butter. I served a last-minute hash, adding some soft scrambled eggs. This kimchi potato hash was the perfect addition to breakfast on those mornings I wanted a little bigger of a meal to get me through until lunch.
Kimchi potatoes step by step
- Cook potatoes with salt..
- On a pan we put olive oil and then chopped onion and garlic. Cover with pepper powder and let it work together..
- Cut cooked potatoes into cubes and mix with the onion and garlic on a pan..
- Roasted potatoes we mix with kimchi without a sauce and let it warm together..
- After 5 minutes we can enjoy it!.
It's easily kept plant based if that's your thing by omitting the bacon but if you eat meat, I highly suggest using it. Repeat the layering of potatoes, seasoning, cheese, kimchi and more cheese, finishing with a top layer of potatoes. Bring the cream or sour cream to a simmer in a saucepan and season with salt and pepper. Potato is such a versatile staple. From creamy mash to oven-roasted, every way is simply a comfort to my soul and belly.