Dahi vale aloo with supersoft puri. Last week I made Dahi aloo recipe ( Dahi wale aloo/ dahi aloo ki sabzi) as side dish for Kuttu ki puri. In North India, people make dahi wale aloo during fast/Vrat for roti or poori. Dahi aloo is a yogurt based/curd based dish in which boiled potatoes are cooked with spices.
Aloo Puri makes a very delicious breakfast, and with this twisted recipe of Aloo ( cooked in curd) doubles the taste. Follow the simple step by step recipe along with photos and prepare this for yourself. Dahi Wale Aloo is a very popular curry from Northern India that tastes absolute delish with paranthas, puris and rice. You can make Dahi vale aloo with supersoft puri using 13 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dahi vale aloo with supersoft puri
- It’s 6 of boiled potatoes.
- You need 1 of big nicely chopped onion.
- Prepare 6 of medium tomatoes.
- Prepare of Garlic ginger estimated.
- You need 2 of chilis chopped.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of jeera or cumin seed.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of deggie mirch.
- You need 1 of +1/2 tablespoon turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of kitchen king.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Maggie masala.
- Prepare 1/3 tablespoon of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of curd without cream.
In Banaras, it is also popularly known as 'Aloo Ka Rasa'. How to make dahi aloo ki sabji : Break the aloo (potatoes), by holding each in the palm of your hand and closing the fist. Keep these unevenly broken potatoes aside until further use. Heat the ghee, add cumin and asafoetida.
Dahi vale aloo with supersoft puri instructions
- First always use sunflower oil.
- Roast jeera+garlic+ginger.
- Now add thin chopped onion.
- Make just little bit golden and add chopped tomatoes.
- Roast them for 1 or 2 minutes.
- At other side in a dry pan roast all the spices for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Put all the roasted spices inside masala and at low flame keep simmering for 9 to 10 minutes.
- Now take curd and blend it with whisk properly.make it very smooth look like cream.
- Add it masala or curry and add some water.let it boil and add boiled cut potatoes.
- Boil the curry until it mixed properly and no water layer upside.
- Yummy dahi vale aloo is ready to make special weekend.
- For supersoft puri÷take all purpose flour+few seeds of ajwain or carom seeds+pinch of salt+1 tablespoon oil+little bit suji or semolina.
- Make a proper dough with the help of milk.
- Set it for at least half an hour.
- Make a ball using oily hands and make a tortilla and deep fry it.
- Let's enjoy yummy breakfast at weekends.
When the cumin splutters, add ginger and sauté till slightly fried. Dahi vale aloo is a famous dish from the state of UP and can be served as a side dish with the main course. Dahi vale aloo is a famous and easy curry cooked in most part of North India. You can serve dahi vale aloo with hot poori/roti/rice. Here we have a quick recipe for the same.