My White Chicken Chili.
You can make My White Chicken Chili using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My White Chicken Chili
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare of Kosher salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 3 of boneless skinless chicken breast or tenders (shredded).
- You need 4 slices of bacon (cooked then chopped).
- You need 5 cups of low sodium chicken broth or chicken soup base.
- It’s 1 cup of jalapenos minced (I use Mezzetta).
- You need 1 cup of Great Northern beans canned (drained) or cooked.
- Prepare 1 (4.5 oz) of can green chilies.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of frozen corn.
- It’s of Freshly chopped cilantro.
- Prepare of to taste Black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of crushed tortilla chips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 (7 oz) of bag shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 of medium yellow onion diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of Fiesta blend cheese for garnish.
My White Chicken Chili step by step
- In a pan cook bacon. Drain on paper towel..
- In a large pot, over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and jalapenos and cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Add garlic, chili powder, oregano, paprika and cumin and cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Add green chilis, chicken, broth and season with salt and pepper. Add the bacon. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer, covered, 10 to 12 minutes, until chicken is tender and cooked through..
- Transfer chicken to a plate and shred with two forks. Return to pot and add white beans and corn and mozzarella cheese. Bring to a simmer and let cook, 10 minutes..
- Add cheese, sour cream and I make a cilantro and green onion mixture to go on top of chili..
- Note** if it's to soupy for you, you can add cornstarch to cold water and put it in your soup..