Roasted garlic and parsley mash. Slice the bulb of garlic in half horizontally. Meanwhile, peel the potatoes and place in a. Stir in the butter and milk, until smooth.
For a smoother texture, puree the mixture with an immersion blender. Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Drain potatoes, and transfer to a bowl. You can have Roasted garlic and parsley mash using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Roasted garlic and parsley mash
- Prepare 2-3 of good quality potatoes.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic (depends on your taste of course, maybe 1).
- Prepare of Good knob of butter (can't have mash without butter!).
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need of Fresh parsley.
Add Roasted Garlic, Basil, and Parsley Banner Butter, and mash with a potato masher or electric mixer until potatoes are starting to become smooth. Add milk and sour cream and mix to desired texture. Squeeze the garlic out of its skin and stir into the potatoes. Spoon into a serving bowl and top with more butter and parsley just before serving.
Roasted garlic and parsley mash step by step
- Roast garlic still in its skin for about 25-30 mins.
- Peel, chop and boil potatoes in salted water until cooked.
- Drain well. Put in a bowl. Add butter. Peel garlic and put it in. Mash well.
- Add a bit of fresh parsley. Serve how you fancy it :).
Make-ahead tip: Make the potatoes up. Remove boiling water from heat and immediately stir in entire pouch of potatoes. All microwaves vary and heating times may have to be adjusted. Treat your family and friends to a deliciously quick and simple dish from Idahoan®. Wrap the garlic in the foil, crimping the edges to make a tight seal.