Tomato beetroot soup without cornflour. Have added a chopped potato while boiling the tomatoes and chopped beetroot for thickening. Beetroot gives a beautiful red colour to the soup. Tomato & Beetroot Soup is a comforting and easy dish to make on cold rainy days.
Ingredients of Tomato beetroot soup without cornflour
- It’s 5-6 of medium sized tomatoes chopped.
- It’s 1 of small sized beetroot chopped.
- It’s 1 of small potato chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- You need 3 of bread cut into pieces.
- It’s as required of bread croutons.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of freshly ground black pepper powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of roasted cumin seeds powder.
This recipe uses no cornflour or heavy cream, relying on the goodness of vegetables alone to provide all the goodness, flavour and body to the soup. Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. So just have a simple recipe of Tomato soup. If you want rich taste of soup must watch this video and try at home.
Tomato beetroot soup without cornflour step by step
- In a pressure pan add the chopped tomatoes, beetroot, potato and water to it. Now close the lid and pressure cook it for three whistles. Let the pressure release then open the lid..
- While the contents of the pressure pan cool a bit, cut the bread pieces and fry them till golden brown. Keep them aside. The bread croutons are ready!.
- Now using the hand blender puree the contents..
- Add salt, black pepper powder and cumin seeds powder to it. Boil it for 5-7 minutes..
- Serve the ready tomato beetroot soup with bread croutons or without it, the way you like it..
Its nothing better then some soup in your kitchen. Have some tasty soup and salad. Strong immunity and full of fiber. Pour tomato mixture into a saucepan with the remaining beef stock. Stir sugar, dill, hot pepper sauce, salt, and pepper into the tomato mixture.