Veg Keema cutlets (without onion and garlic). Veg cutlet method: Pressure cook potato in a vessel and other chopped veggies together in another vessel for three whistles. Just sprinkle a teaspoon of water in the chopped veggies,that is enough. Peel off the skin and mash the potato and add other veggies to it.
It's a no onion, garlic vegetarian snack recipe with Poha. This particular veg cutlet recipe is without bread so even if you don't have bread or breadcrumbs at home -No worries! You can make the cutlets easily. You can make Veg Keema cutlets (without onion and garlic) using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Veg Keema cutlets (without onion and garlic)
- Prepare 2 cups of soya chunks.
- It’s 4 cup of water.
- It’s of salt as per taste.
- It’s 2 of medium sized boiled potatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 of grated beetroot.
- You need 3 tsp of chopped cilantro.
- It’s 3/4 cup of crushed roasted peanuts.
- You need 2 of green chilli chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare As needed of splitted cashew nuts.
- You need 2 tsp of oil.
In a pan add ghee, cinnamon stick, cloves, black pepper cons, green cardamom, cumin seeds, fennel seeds and let them crackle. Now add the cauliflower, potatoes, french beans, carrots, salt and saute for a minute. Add the prepared curd mixture and mix everything properly. Next add in the green chillies, chopped ginger and fry.
Veg Keema cutlets (without onion and garlic) instructions
- Wash and boil the soya chunks in water with a little bit of salt..
- Then strain them from water and grind them..
- Mix all the ingredients in it to make a dough..
- Heat a grill pan with oil and and make small patties from the dough. Press cashew nuts on it and cook both sides of the cutlet till they become golden brown in colour..
- Now your veg Keema cutlets are ready to serve. Serve hot..
No onion no garlic recipes for festivals like Navaratri. These are recipes without onion and garlic. Different people have different practices when it comes to fasting (vrat/ upvas). We at home just avoid onion and garlic. In south India, during Navaratri, many households follow no onion no garlic cooking.