Ghanta tarkari(mix vegetables curry,,, without onion garlic). Ghanta Tarkari (without Onion Garlic) Wash all the vegetables properly & cut all the vegetables. Then put a cooker on gas & pressure cook the kala chana,sprouted mung , cholle & yellow. Ghanta Tarkari is a signature Odia recipe where variety of vegetables are cooked with soaked pulses and legumes in huge quantities and distributed among neighbors.
After some time add spinach and mix well. Add dry roast powder and mix properly. Garnish with grated coconut and coriander leaves. You can have Ghanta tarkari(mix vegetables curry,,, without onion garlic) using 26 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Ghanta tarkari(mix vegetables curry,,, without onion garlic)
- It’s 200 gm of Potato.
- You need 50 gm of Raw Papita.
- It’s 2 of raw bananas.
- It’s 150 gm of brinjal.
- Prepare 100 gm of beans.
- It’s 100 gm of Gajar / carrot.
- It’s 50 gm of beet.
- Prepare 200 gm of pumpkin.
- It’s 50 gm of yam.
- You need 50 gm of arum.
- You need 1 cup of Badi- (fried).
- You need 1 of coconut (grated) kala chana, cholle, yellow chanadal.
- It’s 2 tsp of each cumin powder & coriander Powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 2/3 of large tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tsp of haldi.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 3-4 tsp of Desi Ghee.
- It’s 1 of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 of Bay leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of panch phutan.
- You need 3-4 of whole red chillies.
- It’s leaves of Chopped coriander.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Roasted Jeera powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garam Masala (Cardamom & cinnamom powder).
Your mix vegetable ghanta without onion, garlic and ginger is ready. This entry was posted in Tarkari, Veg. Cut the vegetables into medium small pieces ( cabbage, potato, radish , papaya, beans, brinjal, ridge gourd, Yam, pumpkin, runner beans, tomato). Make a paste of cumin seeds and garlic.
Ghanta tarkari(mix vegetables curry,,, without onion garlic) step by step
- Wash all the vegetables properly & cut all the vegetables. Take a nonstick kadai. add oil. Put the vegetables & stir it for 5 min & then add salt & haldi, add little water & let the vegetables boiled properly..
- Then put a cooker on gas & pressure cook the kala chana,sprouted mung, cholle & yellow chana dal. Add desi ghee in a pan. Put whole red chillies, Whole Cardamom & cinnamon.Add phutan.when they will start crackling, Add bay leaves,then add ginger paste.stir for some time.Add cumin & coriander powders. Stir well..
- Add chopped tomatoes. Add red chilli powder, little bit haldi & salt.Then put all the boiled vegetables & all cooked dals.stir it & then add badis, grated & chopped coconuts. Cook for 4-5 min. Add garam masala & roasted Jeera Powder.Garnish with chopped coriander leaves..
Heat oil in a deep pan, Add pancha phutan, dry chili and bay leaf to the oil. When it s starts spluttering add masla. Dutia Osha Ghanta Tarkari or Dwitiya Ghanta – (No Onion, No Garlic) Although Ghaanta Tarkari (or mixed vegetables curry) is commonly prepared in the Odia kitchens throughout the year, but it is specifically prepared on the day following Dutia Osha or Duti Bahana Osha and therefore is also known as Dutia Ghaanta. Ghanta tarkari is a signature Odia recipe where a variety of vegetables. Odisha people use soaked pulses and legumes in huge quantities and distributed among neighbors.