Potato pumpkin sabji and barley bedmi puri. About pumpkin sabji and methi chutney I will tell you in another post. Bedmi Puri Aloo Ki Sabji is pure satvik food, it means no onion no garlic recipe. So it can easily be prepared in festive days like Holi or Diwali for breakfast or brunch.
Bedmi Puri recipe, a popular Indian street food, wheat flour based bread stuffed with spiced lentils and served with a spicy potato curry bedmi puri aloo sabzi – north indian street food Connoisseurs of pure vegetarian North Indian food are sure to love today's traditional breakfast recipe – bedmi puri also popularly known as bedmi aloo. Drain and grind to a coarse paste. Heat oil in a pan and add the cumine seeds, saunf,kalonji. You can have Potato pumpkin sabji and barley bedmi puri using 30 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato pumpkin sabji and barley bedmi puri
- It’s of Ingredients for Joo ki Bedmi puri (barley flour bedmi puri).
- You need 2 cup of barley flour (joo ka aata).
- Prepare 1 cup of wheat flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of hing/ asafoetida.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of kasuri meethi.
- Prepare 2 tsp of fennel seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dry mango powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ajwain/ caom.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare as needed of Oil for deep frying.
- Prepare of Ingredients for potato pumpkin sabji.
- Prepare 3 of potato cut into lengthwise with peel.
- You need 1 cup of pumpkin cut into lengthwise without peel.
- It’s 2-3 of tomato finely chopped.
- It’s 2 of green chilles finely chopped.
- It’s 2 tsp of grated ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of haldi/ turmeric.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped coriander.
- It’s 8-10 of Curry leaves.
- It’s 1 tsp of (rai,jeera,sauf,dana meethi,ajwain mix)mustard,cumin,fennel,fenugreek seeds carom seeds.
- You need 2 tsp of oil.
- You need as required of Generous pinch of hingh.
When the cumin crackles, add the urad dhal paste and then the masala powders. Mix well and remove from heat. In a bowl, take the wheat flour,ghee and salt. bedmi sabzi. THE PUMPKIN is a strange vegetable.
Potato pumpkin sabji and barley bedmi puri instructions
- For puries: In a large bowl add all above ingredients expect oil for deep frying add little water and make a slightly firm dough..
- Next make lemon size balls of the dough and roll out puries..
- Heat oil in a wok on high flame once oil is hot, reduce flame to medium-high and fry puries. Ready..
- For Sabji:Heat oil in a cooker Add rai,jeera,dana meethi,ajwain and let it crackle..
- Now add curry leaves, hingh mix stir a while..
- Now add tomato,ginger,green chilli,potato,pumpkin,spices and mix well..
- Next put 2-3 cup water and cover the lid and let it cook for 2 whistle..
- Once the steamed release open the cooker add chopped coriander serve with bedmi puries..
Call it what you will, the sitaphal or kaddu, it is mood insensitive. In parts of northern India, it is a must for all ritualistic meals – on happy or sad occasions. Sitaphal has to be served for weddings as well as for tehrvis to mark the dead. So, not surprisingly, the sitaphal was an integral. There are also many variations of Poori's such as Aloo Puri, Palak Puri, Dahi Methi Poori, Plain Puri and many more, but there is surely a winner and it is BEDMI.