Chicken roast with veggies. Arrange the carrots, celery, potatoes and onions around chicken. Combine butter and thyme; drizzle over chicken and vegetables. Sprinkle chicken with paprika mixture; arrange over vegetables.
Arrange vegetables around chicken, add water to the bottom of the pan, and cover pan tightly with aluminum foil. Roast Chicken and Vegetables is a classic family favorite recipe. We roast chicken in the oven over a bed of vegetables (carrots, onions, and potatoes) for an entire meal in one dish. You can have Chicken roast with veggies using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Chicken roast with veggies
- Prepare 1 of full chicken (It was without skin).
- You need 1 of _1/2tsp salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of black pepper crushed.
- It’s 1 tsp of heaped garlic powder or granules.
- You need strands of Few fresh rose Mary.
- You need 1 cup of white vinegar with water.
- You need of Vegetables used are.
- Prepare of Baby potatoes with skin.
- You need of Some cubes carrot.
- Prepare of Corns (frozen).
- You need of Peas (frozen).
- You need of Cherry tomatoes.
- You need of Onions.
- Prepare 1 of _Garlic bulb.
- Prepare 3 of _5 lemon slices.
- You need 2 of _3tbsp olive oil.
- It’s of Baguette bread to serve.
I use my famous chicken seasoning and roast until the skin is crispy and the chicken is juicy. Clean and cut the vegetables to medium thickness. Let any extra water drain from the veggies. In a bowl mix all the ingredients for seasoning.
Chicken roast with veggies step by step
- Collect all Ingredients, wash chicken. Cut vegetables.
- In deep bowl add vinegar, 1tsp salt,and water enough for dipping chicken. Put chicken in it. Keep for few hrs than take out and dry..
- Apply salt, black pepper and garlic powder on chicken all over and inside, rub with hands..
- Take an oven deep dish,grease with olive oil, driz, put the chicken on it put lemon slice, Rose Mary and garlic in side chicken. Keep for 1/2hr,.
- Take the vegetables in a bowl and toss with salt and black pepper..
- Put these vegetables on sides of chicken. Drizzle some olive oil on chicken n vegetables and keep in the preheatd oven at 200°for 45 _60 mins depending on oven. Mine was ready in 45 mins. The vegetables will cook in it no need to boil them..
- It was very juicy and delicious we wanted less spicy if you like can add but try this once you'll love it. I served with baguette baked..
Arrange chicken and vegetables in a single layer in a tray. Drizzle Italian Seasoning evenly on the veggies and chicken. Chop all the veggies into large pieces. In another cutting board chop the chicken into cubes. Place the chicken and veggies in a medium roasting dish or sheet pan.