Chole Kulcha. Chole Kulcha: 'Chole kulcha' also called as 'Matar Khulcha' is one of the most loved evening snacks in North India. It is a combination of spicy matar that is paired with soft and fluffy Kulcha. It comes under those chaat that can be prepared at home and is love… This Chole has full of tangy sweet and sour flavors.
Add Kulcha bread on the hot tava and also spread some butter on the Kulcha. Toast one side of the Kulcha until it turns into golden brown then flip it to the other side. Once boiled, mash the chole with a spatula and transfer to a bowl. You can make Chole Kulcha using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Chole Kulcha
- Prepare 1 bowl of boiled chana.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 2 of green chillies, chop.
- It’s 2 tsp of chopped green coriander.
- It’s as per taste of salt.
- You need as per taste of red chilli powder.
- You need as per taste of rock salt.
- You need 2 tsp of ginger juliens.
- It’s 2 of tomato chop without seeds and pulp.
- You need 1 tsp of dry roasted cumin powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of tamarind water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 2 of boiled potatoes.
- You need For of kulcha.
- It’s 1 bowl of All-purpose Flour.
- You need 1 cup of curd.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Fruit salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 cup of chop green coriander.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
Do not separate the water from chole before mashing. Transfer the chole to a large bowl and add in chopped onions and tomatoes along with chaat masala, salt, red chilli powder and lemon juice. The tasty chole curry served with soft and fluffy plain kulcha combo loved by all kinds of age groups. In this recipe, I made plain kulcha without yeast, baking powder, and baking soda.
Chole Kulcha step by step
- Take a mixing bowl put All-purpose flour, salt, baking powder mix then add curd mix add water gradually, and make a soft dough keep aside in 3 or 4 hours for fermentation..
- Take a mixing bowl put boil chana, spices, onion, and green chili mix then add lemon juice and tamarind water mix then garnish green coriander and ginger julienne..
- Take an All-purpose flour dough make a ball and roll on a rolling pin spread coriander and press them..
- Take a nonstick griddle spread oil and make kulcha..
- Take a serving tray and serving plate put kulcha on the serving plate and enjoy with tangy spicy chana..
So with a few basic ingredients try out restaurant-style pindi chole with a plain […] Chole Kulcha is a popular Delhi Street Food. The soft kulchas taste delicious with the soft spicy chole made with chickpea cooked in a spicy tomato base. I love Street food and especially the chaats. Even though I love street food, I haven't actually indulged in those much. Chole Kulche is one of the main north Indian dish that is loved as a street food.