Healthy Sprouts Chaat. For plating put gol gappa puri in a plate make a hole fill in potato mixture and sprouts mix then season it with salt and red chilli pepper and chaat masala then pour yogurt and top it with tamrind chuttney and sprinkle red chilli and chaat powder. In a non stick pan heat oil and add asafoetida and cumin seeds followed by chopped and deseeded green chilies. As soon as the cumin sputters, add bean sprouts and salt.
Healthy Sprouts Chaat Healthy Sprouts chaat is a very tasty and healthy treat, with the goodness of fruits and protein and nutrients from sprouts. This healthy chaat is spicy, sweet, tangy and so yummy and so flavourful. Sprouts are really good and healthy snack, So you can consider this as a really healthy snack or a healthy chat. You can make Healthy Sprouts Chaat using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Healthy Sprouts Chaat
- It’s 100 gm of Sprouts.
- Prepare 1 of boiled Potato.
- You need 1 of chopped Onion.
- You need 1 of chopped tomato without seeds.
- You need of as required Some roasted & peeled peanuts.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tea spoon of green chutani.
- It’s 1/2 tea spoon of roasted jeera powder.
- It’s 1/2 tea spoon of chaat masala.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of salt.
- You need as needed of Some chopped Coriander leaves.
Chaat is often eaten as a snack, sold by street vendors or as an appetizer in restaurants. It has a delicious, sweet-spicy flavor and crunchy texture. For this recipe, choose several different varieties of your favorite sprouted beans, or use any sprout mix that contains mostly beans, for example: Mixed Sprouts Chaat recipe. Who doesn't like the chatpata, sweet, tangy, salty flavours of chaat?
Healthy Sprouts Chaat step by step
- Soak 100 gm whole Moong in water over night. Drain water in the morning,cover the drained Moong with a lid & leave it for 24 hours.
- Boil water in a pan.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon salt,1/4 teaspoon haldi & 1 teaspoon refined oil & mix them well.
- Now put the sprouts in the boiling water & cover it for 10 minutes on low to medium flame.
- After 10 minutes, when it is half cooked,dràin full water & let it cool for 10 minutes.
- Now pour the cooled sprouts in a large bowl & put onion, tomato.
- Boiled & chopped Potato, peanuts, salt.
- Haldi powder, chaat masala,green chutney.
- Lemon juice & chopped Coriander leaves & mix them well.
- Lastly,take out the mixture in a plate & garnish with Coriander leaves..
- Now it is ready to serve.
There are as many ways to make it as there are chefs. The fun part of this recipe is getting your kids to make their own sprouts. This transforms them into nutrition powerhouses, increasing the amount and bioavailability of protein, vitamins and minerals. Sprouts Chaat is another diabetes friendly recipe. Full of healthy proteins, carbs, vitamins and fiber this snack will keep you satiated and your doctor very happy.