Shaahi Poha. Poha Recipe or Shahi Poha Recipe with Video: Spicy poha made with milk and nuts. You can have nutritious and delicious poha in breakfast or brunch or any time you like. My family just love this shahi poha.
When I run out of options for breakfast I quickly make this shahi poha. Beaten Rice or Pohe as they are called in Marathi makes an interesting and healthy breakfast or quick snack. My father is very fond of pohe. You can make Shaahi Poha using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shaahi Poha
- Prepare 2 cup of ciba poha.
- You need 2 of boil and chopped aloo.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 10 of kurry patta.
- It’s 1 of chopped green chilli.
- You need As needed of Little chopped coriander leaf.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mustard sead.
- You need 1/2 table spoon of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 table spoon of ciba black salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of roasted peanut.
- Prepare 2 of chopped tomato without seed.
- It’s as par taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 spoon of mustard oil.
- It’s 5 pcs of kaju roasted.
- Prepare 5 pcs of almond roasted.
- You need as needed of namkeen for garnish.
Cook with Ab's KitchenCook with AB's Kitchen sharing food recipes from our kitchen t. Poha/Chivda is the famous Malwa Breakfast of Madhya Pradesh. In Madhya Pradesh City Indore, Ujjain and Ratlam is famous places where Poha is regular eat as. शाही पोहा indian street food #shorts #priyakikitchen#ShahiPoha #kandapoha #pohastreetfood#shorts#priyakikitch.
Shaahi Poha instructions
- Sab se pahle poha ko water se whash kar extra water nikal de.
- Ab ek nonstick pan rakh kar oil dal kar gas par garamkar mustard sead chatka kar curry leaf dale.
- Onion chilli aloo ko fry kar sabhi spice dal kar tomato add kar poha ko dale or fry kar.
- Ab ek plate m serve kar kaju almond or namkin se garnish karein.
- Lijiye yummy shaahi poha ready to eat enjoy friends thanks.
Poha, chivda or beaten rice is a very versatile ingredient. It can be used in making breakfast like shahi poha, poha kachori, in making sweets and making snacks like poha kachori. To begin with, wash the veggies, chop them and keep them aside. Next, take a pan over medium flame and add in some ghee. Shahi Poha recipe is a quick easy Indian veg breakfast recipe.