Vegetable vermicelli. Add in the chopped chili, garlic, and ginger. Mix in the vegetables and onions and cook until a bit soft. Add in salt, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, and amchoor powder.
For more recipes related to Vegetable Vermicelli Upma checkout Parsi Sev, Mixed Vegtable Sevaiyaan, Rice Noodle Fritters, Masala Seviyan-SK Khazana. Add about two and half cups of water and allow the mixture to simmer for a minute. Stir in the grated coconut and mix well. You can have Vegetable vermicelli using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetable vermicelli
- It’s 2 cup of roasted vermicelli.
- You need 2 tea spoon of oil.
- You need 1/2 tea spoon of rai.
- Prepare 1/2 tea spoon of jeera.
- It’s 1 pinch of hing.
- It’s 1 of chopped aloo.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 1 of chopped tomato without chilka.
- It’s 1 of Made flower of chilka /tomato cover.
- You need 1 of chopped carrot.
- You need 10-15 of peas.
- It’s 1/2 tea spoon of Red Chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tea spoon of haldi.
- It’s 1/2 tea spoon of Dhania powder.
- You need 1/4 tea spoon of amchur powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s as needed of Water.
Vegetable Vermicelli Noodles Recipe is a quick and simple noodle dish you can prepare and cook in no time. When making this dish you can throw in any vegetables you have in your fridge. I made a dish that called for ½ can mushroom so I end up with a leftover that I am using with this noodle recipe. This is a quick and easy Asian / Chinese stir fry vegetable vermicelli.
Vegetable vermicelli instructions
- Take a pan.. Heat oil..put rai and Jeera.. Then add all chopped vegetables.. Except tomato.. Cook for 5 mins on low heat.
- Add salt and all other spices. Mix well. Add around 3 cups water…
- Take a boil.then add vermicelli.. And cook at high flame.
- When it is done… take if off from stove.
- Plate it. Garnish with tomato flower. Fresh corriender and serve with green chutney or ketchup.
- Enjoy eating and serving.
- Happy cooking.
I'll show you how to rehydrate the vermicelli noodles. You can add chicken or shrimp. Vegetable Soup with Vermicelli Vegetable Soup with Vermicelli. This soup is called "fideo" or "sopa seca" — dry soup — and is eaten all over Mexico. It is inexpensive and easy to make.