Spicy butter garlic shrimp. Season the shrimp with salt and pepper. In a very large skillet, heat the olive oil until shimmering. Place butter and oil in a nonstick pan and melt over medium heat.
Zest the lemon and add to butter mixture. Season shrimp with salt and pepper to taste. Toss shrimp into skillet and add in garlic paste and chili pepper paste. You can have Spicy butter garlic shrimp using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy butter garlic shrimp
- Prepare 1 lb of shrimp peeled tail-off(thawed).
- You need 2 stick of butter or margarine.
- It’s 4 medium of jalapeno.
- Prepare 2 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 6 of fresh basil leaves minced.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of fire chili oil ( season to taste).
Sprinkle with dried herbs and serve. Add the butter, shrimp, cajun seasonings, and a big pinch of pepper. Stir in the garlic and thyme and continue to cook until the garlic is fragrant. Spoon the polenta into bowls, then spoon the shrimp and sauce over the polenta.
Spicy butter garlic shrimp instructions
- Melt butter in deep fry pan( dont use non-stick pans) to near simmer..
- Add garlic, basil, and jalapeno.
- Bring butter to light simmer and add shrimp..
- Heat to heavy simmer for 20 min. (Becareful not to burn butter).
- Remove from heat and let cool for 10min..
- Drizzle shrimp and butter over pasta mixture of choice.(great ontop of baked potatos).
- Optional: dried red chili pepers, onions, subsitute shrimp for scallops, lobster or crab..
Spicy Garlic Butter Shrimp is the shrimp I can't stop eating! The taste is buttery, garlicky, herby, with a hint of heat & a crisp bite of fresh green beans. Low-carb, keto-friendly & delicious, this easy sheet pan recipe gives you dinner, with flavor-packed. The brown butter flavor is so luxurious over the spicy garlic shrimp. Shrimp recipes are incredibly popular on the site!