Mike's Spicy Garlic Shrimp & Jasmine Rice. Great recipe for Mike's Spicy Garlic Shrimp & Jasmine Rice. Ten easy minutes to Asian deliciousness! Spicy, sour, sweet, salty and savory!
Mike's Spicy Garlic Shrimp & Jasmine Rice is something that I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful. The spicy garlic shrimp spaghetti dreams are made of! You can make Mike's Spicy Garlic Shrimp & Jasmine Rice using 25 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Mike's Spicy Garlic Shrimp & Jasmine Rice
- Prepare of ● For The Proteins.
- You need 50 of Count Presteamed Dethawed Shrimp.
- It’s of ● For The Carbs.
- Prepare 4 (8 oz) of Precooked Bowls Of Jasmine Rice [microwaveable].
- Prepare of ● For The Dried Herbs [1 tsp of each listed below].
- Prepare of Dried Cilantro [+ fresh for garish].
- Prepare of Dried Parsley [+ fresh reserves for garish].
- Prepare of Dried Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Dried Thai Chillies.
- It’s of Dried Thai Basil.
- You need of Dried Chives.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of ● For The Wet Ingredients.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Ghee [clarified butter].
- You need 1/8 Cup of Quality White Wine.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Siriacha Garlic Sauce.
- You need 1/2 of Lemon Juiced [+ reserve wedges for garnish & rice].
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Garlic Olive Oil.
- Prepare of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- It’s of Siracha Sauce.
- It’s of Lemon Wedges.
- Prepare of Garlic Siriacha Sauce.
The garlic butter pasta sauce that breaks ALL the rules Garlic Shrimp How To Make Garlic Shrimp Pasta Recipes. To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. Here is how you cook it. Mike's Spicy Garlic Thai Shrimp & Rice.
Mike's Spicy Garlic Shrimp & Jasmine Rice instructions
- Here's what you'll need..
- Saute your wet and dry ingredients on low for 5 minutes.
- Add presteamed shrimp to pan only until fully warmed..
- Plate hot shrimp with lemon wedges, fresh lemon drizzle on bowl formed rice, garnishments and garlic chili sauce..
- Reserve all of your seasoned fluids to pour over your rice molds or serve to the side for dipping shrimp. Thin juice down with additional butter if you want it to go further..
- Or, serve shrimp and rice piping hot, drizzled with pan juices with soy sauce. Enjoy!.
This recipe for garlic Thai shrimp is a quick, healthy dinner. The shrimp are seared to tender perfection in a sticky-sweet, spicy sauce. This super simple marinade and my trusty cast-iron skillet make it easy to recreate Thai restaurant magic in my own kitchen. See recipes for Mike's Spicy Garlic Shrimp & Jasmine Rice too. Here is how you cook that.