Honey Sriracha Garlic Shrimp. You can use this shrimp as an appetizer, over rice or paired with vegetables. If you like spicy food you will love this seafood dish! In a bowl, whisk together all ingredients except butter, oil, green onions and shrimp.
Instructions to make Honey Sriracha Garlic Shrimp: In a bowl, whisk together all ingredients except butter, oil, green onions and shrimp. Heat chilli oil and butter in a skillet until hot. Stir in the honey, Sriracha, and garlic cloves. You can have Honey Sriracha Garlic Shrimp using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey Sriracha Garlic Shrimp
- You need 1 pound of jumbo shrimp shelled raw.
- It’s 1/2 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of tamari soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cracked black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Sriracha sauce.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- You need 2 tablespoons of seasoned rice vinegar.
- It’s of Chilli olive oil and butter as needed for sautéing.
- It’s 4 Cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Sriracha seasoning.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cold butter cut into pieces.
- You need 2 of chopped green onions.
When the mixture is bubbly and simmering, add the shrimp to the pan in a single layer. You can thread shrimp on toothpicks for better handling. While the shrimp is cooking, mix together lime juice, honey, soy sauce, Sriracha sauce and garlic. Add a little of the sauce to shrimp after flipping.
Honey Sriracha Garlic Shrimp instructions
- In a bowl, whisk together all ingredients except butter, oil, green onions and shrimp. Remove 1/4 cup of mixture to marinate the shrimp in. Save remaining sauce.Marinate shrimp for at least 15 minutes and up to an hour..
- Heat chilli oil and butter in a skillet until hot. Add marinated shrimp and discard the marinate. Sauté shrimp until pink and just cooked through. Remove shrimp to a plate. Add reserved marinade to the pan used to cook the shrimp and cook until reduced by half and slightly thickened. Add the cold butter, turn off the heat and whisk until blended. Pour over shrimp, add onions, and serve with rice..
Place shrimp skewer on the grill. Using a brush, gently brush the honey sriracha glaze on both sides of the shrimp. Grill each side for one more minute. Glaze the shrimp one last time. How To Make Honey Soy Shrimp.