Creamy White Chili.
You can make Creamy White Chili using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Creamy White Chili
- Prepare of Meat and broth.
- Prepare 48 ounces of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 pound of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- Prepare 1 pound of smoked ham.
- It’s 2/3 cup of diced onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fire roasted peppers.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper powder.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- You need of Beans and things.
- It’s 15 ounces of great northern beans.
- It’s 15 ounces of Cannellini beans.
- You need 15 ounces of pinto beans.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of self rising flour.
- You need of Last thing optional.
- You need To taste of pickled jalapeno peppers.
Creamy White Chili step by step
- Dice the onion, mince the fire roasted peppers. Add the chicken, broth, salt, peppers, white pepper, cumin and garlic to the pot and bring to a boil. Simmer 15 minutes..
- Dice the ham and simmer 15 minutes. Take the chicken out and shred-chop the chicken. Add back to the pot. Add the beans and simmer covered for 20 minutes..
- Melt the butter and mix the flour well. Add the paste to the pot while it simmers and stir constantly to thicken. If using jalapeno peppers serve with each individual taste. I hope you enjoy!!!.