Character Bento Halloween Mickey Mouse Rice Ball.
You can make Character Bento Halloween Mickey Mouse Rice Ball using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Character Bento Halloween Mickey Mouse Rice Ball
- It’s 1 of rice bowl's worth Plain cooked rice.
- You need 1 of Weiner sausage.
- You need 3 of pieces Broccoli.
- You need 1 slice of Sliced cheese.
- It’s 1 of sheet Toasted nori seaweed.
- Prepare 2 of Quail eggs.
- You need 4 of seeds Black sesame seeds.
- Prepare 3 cm of Carrot.
Character Bento Halloween Mickey Mouse Rice Ball instructions
- Boil the broccoli, carrot, and sausage (in the same pot). Use a knife to cut the carrot into pumpkin shapes and use a straw bent into a triangle to cut out the face parts. (Refer to my recipe for Jack-o-Lanterns made from carrots.).
- After boiling the quail eggs, use a toothpick to poke holes for the eyes. Use a knife to cut into the egg for a mouth. In the eye sockets place sesame seeds, and in the mouth, put a leftover piece of carrot from Step 1..
- Cut the sausage into thirds. Make three radial cuts vertically into the sausage, carve from one cut to another diagonally to create flower petals, then place a corn kernel in the center of each flower. Cut the cheese with a craft punch into desired shapes..
- Make Mickey's ears with equal-sized rice balls and wrap with nori seaweed. Make a rice ball for the face, place it in the bento box, then place on the eyes, nose, and mouth. For the eyes, layer 2 sheets of roasted nori, cut out ovals with scissors, then make triangular cuts into the sides for the pupils..