Garlic Shrimp Scampi Pasta. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. While linguine is cooking, melt butter in a frying pan. In a large saucepan, melt butter, saute garlic until tender, remove garlic and discard.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add wine, lemon juice and zest, and red. Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook the pasta al dente. You can have Garlic Shrimp Scampi Pasta using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Shrimp Scampi Pasta
- You need 6 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 3 tsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 1 lb of shrimp.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 2 of whole lemon juiced.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of red chili flakes (put 1/2 tsp more of u like it more spicy).
- You need 1/2 cup of parsley.
- Prepare 1 lb of spaghetti.
In a large skillet, melt the unsalted butter and olive oil over medium-high heat and then add the raw shrimp. Cook the shrimp until pink and opaque, stirring occasionally. Add the shrimp, salt, and pepper, cooking until shrimp is pink all the way through. Add the lemon juice, chili flakes, and parsley.
Garlic Shrimp Scampi Pasta step by step
- Cook spaghetti noodles and set aside.
- Add olive oil and butter in a medium size pan or wok then add minced garlic. Cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Add shrimp cook for 3-4 minutes or until shrimp turns pink then add salt and pepper for taste.
- Add squeezed lemon and stir for 3 minutes.
- Add red chili flakes and parsley and stir for 2 more minutes.
- Add cooked spaghetti and stir..
- Serve hot and enjoy..
Add the spaghetti, and toss until evenly coated. Add butter to skillet, stirring until melted, and stir in shrimp. In a large, deep skillet, melt the butter over a medium-high heat. Add in the shrimp, cajun seasoning, olive oil, garlic and red pepper flakes. Lower to a simmer; remove from heat and stir in pasta, lemon zest, HALF a cup of the parmesan cheese and mix until fully incorporated.