Spicy Garlic Butter Shrimps. Season the shrimp with salt and pepper. In a very large skillet, heat the olive oil until shimmering. Season shrimp with salt and pepper to taste.
Add shrimp in a single layer. Turn off the heat and transfer shrimp out of the skillet. To the same skillet with the heat off, add butter and garlic. You can have Spicy Garlic Butter Shrimps using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Spicy Garlic Butter Shrimps
- Prepare of Shrimps.
- It’s of Lemon Soda/Sprite.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- You need of Butter.
- You need of Red Chilis.
- It’s to taste of Salt & Pepper.
Set heat on low and stir with a spatula as the butter melts. Add the butter, shrimp, cajun seasonings, and a big pinch of pepper. Stir in the garlic and thyme and continue to cook until the garlic is fragrant. Spoon the polenta into bowls, then spoon the shrimp and sauce over the polenta.
Spicy Garlic Butter Shrimps step by step
- Clean shrimps then marinate with Sprite for 10 mins.
- Melt Butter in the pan and cook the garlic until light to golden brown and add chilis.
- Add shrimps and cook until it turns orange.
- Pour in the remaining sprite marinade and let the liquid evaporate.
- Add Salt & Pepper to taste.
Spicy Garlic Butter Shrimp is the shrimp I can't stop eating! The taste is buttery, garlicky, herby, with a hint of heat & a crisp bite of fresh green beans. Low-carb, keto-friendly & delicious, this easy sheet pan recipe gives you dinner, with flavor-packed. Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Season with grill seasoning or salt and pepper and.