Salmon with Creamy Mushroom Dill Sauce. For the mushroom dill sauce, melt butter in a skillet over medium high heat. Add onion then mushrooms and cook until they are golden brown. Add fresh dill and adjust the salt and pepper to your preferred taste.
Garnished with a vibrant dill sprig this meal just pops with flavor and is perfect if you are having guests over for dinner. Open foil carefully, allowing steam to escape. Meanwhile, combine the sauce ingredients until smooth. You can have Salmon with Creamy Mushroom Dill Sauce using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Salmon with Creamy Mushroom Dill Sauce
- It’s 3 Pounds of Salmon.
- You need of Salt-Pepper.
- Prepare 6 g of Fresh Dill.
- You need of Mushroom Dill Sauce.
- You need 150 g of Mushroom.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Butter.
- You need 10 g of Fresh Dill.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Whipping Cream.
- It’s 2 Cups of Greek Yoghurt.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Prepare of Salt-Pepper.
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve. In large bowl beat together cream cheese, butter, sugar and salt until fluffy. Stir in flour just to blend. Divide in half; shape into squares.
Salmon with Creamy Mushroom Dill Sauce step by step
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C). The cooking time will depend on how thick your salmon is and what temperature you like your salmon. Sprinkle the salmon fillets generously with salt and pepper and fresh dill. Then bake for 25-30 minutes..
- For the mushroom dill sauce, melt butter in a skillet over medium high heat. Add onion then mushrooms and cook until they are golden brown. Add whipping cream, yoghurt and mayonnaise then stir occasionally and simmer for 2-4 minutes. Add fresh dill and adjust the salt and pepper to your preferred taste. Serve over the salmon and potatoes. Enjoy!.
Place salmon fillet with skin side down on foil. Season salmon with lemon-pepper and onion salt; top with onion rings and lemon slices, dot with butter. Fold foil around salmon and seal tightly. Unseal the foil and turn the oven's broiler on. directions. In a small bowl, combine the soup, milk, onion, tarragon, and garlic powder until smooth.