Veal tortellini with creamy mushroom, bacon sauce. Throw in the mushrooms, herbs and cook till mushrooms are soft. Don't forget the salt and pepper here!! Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of rapidly boiling salted water until al dente.
Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water, following. Cook the pasta as per the instructions on the packaging. Meanwhile, fry bacon in a large pan on medium heat. You can make Veal tortellini with creamy mushroom, bacon sauce using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Veal tortellini with creamy mushroom, bacon sauce
- Prepare 7 of rashes smoked bacon – Sliced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of crushed garlic.
- You need 2 of shallots – finely chopped.
- You need 100 g of unsalted butter. 2 X 50gms.
- Prepare 375 g of sliced Portobello mushrooms.
- It’s 200 g of sliced swiss brown mushroom.
- It’s 100 ml of veggie stock.
- Prepare 625 g of veal tortellini.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of each of dried oregano and basil.
- It’s 400 ml of full fat cream.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Once they are beginning to brown, add the sliced mushrooms (I suggest running the mushrooms under cold water first until the water runs clear, to prevent the sauce from getting too brown.) Stir every now and then. This Tortellini Alla Panna is made using fresh tortellini making it a fast and amazing recipe. It's made with bacon, mushroom, cheese and a herb white wine c. Add the cream and season with pepper.
Veal tortellini with creamy mushroom, bacon sauce instructions
- Add bacon to pan with a touch of olive oil. Lightly colour.
- Add shallots, garlic and cook till soft.
- Throw in the mushrooms, herbs and cook till mushrooms are soft. Add 50g of butter while cooking mushrooms.. ohhh.. Don't forget the salt and pepper here!!.
- Once soft add veggie stock and let it reduce by 3/4..
- Add cream and let it simmer for 15 minutes.
- Finally add the remaining 50g of butter to thicken up sauce..
- Note: use a pinch of corn flour to thicken up cream sauce if need be.
- Enjoy?? 🤔.
Turn heat to low and continue reducing. (Check seasoning, but cheese and bacon should be salty enough) Add the cooked strained tortellini directly to the sauce along with the cooked mushrooms. Cook the pasta until al dente, drain and return to the pan to keep warm. Add cream, nutmeg and parsley and stir to combine. Drain and transfer to a large bowl. Whisk in the grated parmesan, thyme leaves and heavy cream.