Brad's fresh coho salmon w/ mushroom cream sauce. Great recipe for Brad's fresh coho salmon w/ mushroom cream sauce. Salmon season has started here in the pacific northwest. There is no comparison to fresh, not frozen, summer coho.
Reduce wine: Add white wine, turn up heat to high. Bring to simmer while stirring base of the pan to dissolve all the golden bits into the sauce. While large nationwide super stores carry clothing, housewares, and food products, Woodman's is solely focused on providing the widest variety of grocery items at the best prices. You can have Brad's fresh coho salmon w/ mushroom cream sauce using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Brad's fresh coho salmon w/ mushroom cream sauce
- It’s of For the sslmon.
- You need 1 of fresh salmon, fileted and bones removed. 6 0z portions.
- You need of Montreal steak seasoning, garlic powder, white pepper,.
- You need of Smoked paprika, and lemon pepper.
- Prepare 1 of lemon, sliced thin into rounds.
- It’s of For the ssuce.
- Prepare 1/2 of large onion, diced.
- Prepare 16 oz of sliced crimini mushrooms.
- You need 2 tbs of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 cup of white wine.
- It’s of Juice of 1 lemon.
- It’s 1 tbs of white wine vinegar.
- It’s 2 cups of half and half.
- It’s 2 tsp of granulated chicken bouillon.
- You need 6 sprigs of fresh dill, remove stems and chop.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare of Because I served over grits, I added Cajun spice.
Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Remove fish from pan, and keep warm. In a small bowl, blend olive oil, honey, Dijon mustard and ginger. Brush salmon fillets evenly with the olive oil mixture.
Brad's fresh coho salmon w/ mushroom cream sauce step by step
- Portion the salmon or cook whole. Line a baking sheet with foil. Place salmon skin side down on foil. Season the fish well with all of the spices. Drizzle with olive oil. Cover with lemon slices. Bake in a preheated oven at 375 degrees. Depending on thickness of the fish, bake 17-25 minutes..
- Meanwhile, saute onions and mushrooms in a large saute pan with 2 tbs olive oil. When onions are sweated off. Do not let them brown. Add garlic. Saute 2 minutes. Add wine, lemon juice, and vinegar. Turn heat to medium high. Reduce liquid almost completely..
- Add rest of ingredients for sauce. Reduce heat to medium low. Let all sauce ingredients come to a simmer. Simmer until sauce has gotten thick. Adjust seasoning to taste..
- You can serve sauce over fish, or fish over sauce. Serve with whatever side dish you desire. Enjoy..
Place in a medium baking dish. Stir in cream and lemon juice. Add salmon, salt and pepper; heat through. Drain linguine and broccoli; add to skillet. Stir in cheese, basil, capers and lemon zest.