Chicken Schnitzel with a Creamy Mushroom Sauce. Freshly ground black pepper, to taste Great recipe for Chicken Schnitzel with a Creamy Mushroom Sauce. This is all prepared in one pan, once you get the coating of the chicken done. Its a creamy mushroom sauce with crispy coated chicken slices.
The schnitzel was covered in a creamy mushroom sauce, and it was absolutely delicious. Chicken schnitzel with Creamy mushroom sauce. A Collection of the Best Healthy Lunch Recipes You can make Chicken Schnitzel with a Creamy Mushroom Sauce using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Chicken Schnitzel with a Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- You need of For Chicken.
- It’s 1/2 pounds of boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 14 inch slices.
- It’s 2 of large eggs, beaten with 2 tablespoons wayer (egg wash).
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour seasoned with 1 teaspoon salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated romano cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of italian seasoned bread crumbs.
- You need 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 2 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare of For Sauce.
- It’s 8 ounces of button mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of shallot munced.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dijon mustard.
- You need 1 teaspoon of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1 teaspoon of hot sauce, such as franks red hot.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of fresh chopped parsley.
- You need 2 tablespoon of chopped fresh basil.
Healthy Meals You Can Literally Eat on the Go … Grabbing a fast breakfast is easy enough, but it's usually a sugary muffin or croissant … introduce it to your muffin tin to turn this powerful green into a travel. Directions: In a skillet over medium heat, warm up the olive oil. Add in the garlic and cook another minute. Chicken Schnitzel with Mushroom Sauce is your fancy dinner at home.
Chicken Schnitzel with a Creamy Mushroom Sauce step by step
- Start by setting up a breading area for the chicken. Have the seasoned flour in one plate, beaten eggs in a bowl and then combine the romano cheese and bread crumbs in another plate.
- Heat the oil and butter in a large skillet. Dredge each chicken slice first in flour.
- Then dip in egg wash.
- Then finely dredge in crumb cheese mixture.
- Add to hot oil and cook until golden on both sides and chicken is just cooked through, about 4 minutes, remmove to warm plate.
- Into skillet chicken was cooked add mushroons, shallots and garlic. Cover to help mushrooms realease their liquid, then uncover and cook until liquid is gone. Add broth , worcestershire sauce, dijon mustard, lemon, sait and pepper to taste and hot sauce and reduce by 1/2.
- Add sour cream and heat until hot, add parsley and basil.
- Serve sauce on plate with chicken on top, pass any extra sauce for adding. Don't add to much sauce on the chicken at serving or it will soften the crust.
Thin, crumbed, deep-fried chicken cutlets are served with a creamy sauce! This meal is loved both by kids and adults and is a very wholesome dinner. Add soup, milk, wine, onion powder, and pepper and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and cover to keep warm. Place veal in the mixture and turn to coat evenly.