Baked Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce. Tender, baked Pork Chops smothered in a Creamy Mushroom Sauce. These juicy pork chops are covered in a rich and savory garlic mushroom sauce you will crave! For more delicious, viral pork recipes, click on my links for Best Baked Pork Tenderloin, Sheet Pan Pork Tenderloin and Potatoes, and Island Glazed Pork Tenderloin.
Remove pork chops and cover to keep warm. Lightly season with salt and pepper. Remove to a plate and tent with foil. You can have Baked Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Baked Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- It’s 4-6 of pork chops.
- Prepare To taste of garlic powder.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- You need 2 of eggs beaten.
- You need 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 cups of Italian bread crumbs.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 1 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/3 of white wine (Frontera Chile Chardonnay).
Add the chicken broth and milk. Stir in the mushrooms and add salt and pepper, as needed, to taste. Pour the sauce mixture over the chops in the baking dish. Deliciously Easy Pork Chops with Creamy Garlic Herb Mushroom Sauce is a super easy dinner recipe!
Baked Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce instructions
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pat pork chops with paper towel. Sprinkle both sides with garlic powder and salt. Press fingers onto meat to better stick the seasoning..
- Dredge the pork chops lightly in flour, dip in the egg, and coat liberally with bread crumbs..
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Fry the pork chops 5 minutes per side, or until the breading appears well browned. Transfer the chops to a 9×13 inch baking dish, and cover with foil..
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes..
- Combine the cream of mushroom soup, milk and white wine in a small pot bring to a boil for 7 minutes; before timer goes off for pork chops..
- Pour creamy mixture on top of pork chops, put the foil back on and cook for an additional 20 minutes..
- Place pork chop on a plate, take a spoon and scoop some cream sauce on top of the pork chop. Enjoy!.
- If you use smaller pork chops, make sure to reduce the cooking time in the oven. I would say cut the time in half if you're using small pork chops.
Perfect for any night of the week. The ultimate ONE PAN Pork Chop Recipe is now on VIDEO due to popular demand! Tender, golden and juicy pan seared pork chops are served in a rich and creamy garlic herb mushroom sauce filled to the brim with flavour. Combine the flour, garlic powder, seasoning salt and pepper in a shallow dish or plate. In another dish, lightly whisk the eggs.