My Ginger Garlic Chicken Breasts with Mushrooms and a Lovely Creamy Sauce. My Ginger Garlic Chicken Breasts with Mushrooms and a Lovely Creamy Sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. My Ginger Garlic Chicken Breasts with Mushrooms and a Lovely Creamy Sauce is something which I have loved my entire life.
Add the mushrooms and garlic to the sauce followed by the chicken and coat in the creamy sauce. This easy chicken dinner is made with sautéed garlic and mushrooms and topped with a creamy sauce. I used chicken breasts for this recipe, but chicken thighs would be delicious too! You can have My Ginger Garlic Chicken Breasts with Mushrooms and a Lovely Creamy Sauce using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Ginger Garlic Chicken Breasts with Mushrooms and a Lovely Creamy Sauce
- You need 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 3 of Shallots chopped.
- You need 3 cloves of Garlic crushed.
- It’s 1 inch of fresh Ginger grated.
- Prepare 2 of Chicken breast butterflied cut.
- You need to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s 100 grams of Button Mushrooms sliced thick.
- It’s 1/4 cup of White wine.
- You need 1 tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Double Cream.
- Prepare 1 of Chicken stock cube/bouillon.
- It’s 1/4 cup of boiling water.
I am making this one skillet chicken dinner smothered in garlic and mushroom cream sauce on repeat this year. Add chicken breasts in a single layer. Sprinkle with lemon juice, salt and pepper. Transfer to a plate and cover.
My Ginger Garlic Chicken Breasts with Mushrooms and a Lovely Creamy Sauce step by step
- Heat up the oil and add the chopped shallots to it and fry for 1minute.
- Add the garlic and ginger together to the shallots and fry and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms mix and stir for a few minutes. You may need to add a little more olive oil if it is dry, just a little and fry for 3-5 minutes.
- Take out the mushroom mix and set it aside then in the same pan. Fry both sides of the chicken to brown it on both sides for about 5 minutes.
- Take the chicken out and set aside. Then pour the wine into the pan and let it bubble for 2 minutes. Mix the stock with the water and pour into the wine and stir..
- Add the balsamic vinegar and mix in then add the mushrooms bring to the boil then lower the heat and place the chicken on top turn heat down to simmer and cover dish let it simmer for 10-15 mins.
- Add Salt & Pepper stir it around then add the cream stirring gently. Leave to simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Add to serving plate with mash potatoes, chunky chips or roast potatoes or just some crispy vegetables..
Add mushrooms and minced shallot, plus a pinch or two of salt. Chicken Breasts in an irresistible garlic sauce filled with caramelized onions and garlic is a winner of a chicken dinner! Easy and delicious comfort food at its finest. Lightly floured boneless chicken breasts are pan fried in butter and oil until golden and crispy before being added to a mouth-watering garlic cream sauce. In same pan, heat butter over medium-high heat; saute mushrooms and onion until tender.