Hamburger on white rice with creamy mushroom gravy!. Hamburger on white rice with creamy mushroom gravy!. Start by forming your hamburger patties and seasoning them how you like them. Here is an easy Southern meal that is quick and easy to make!
Although I find as long as I salt and pepper it well enough, it has plenty of flavor for my taste, if you feel it isn't flavorful enough, many reviewers have made some excellent suggestions to kick it up. :). Here is an easy Southern meal that is quick and easy to make! You only need Hamburger meat, Cream of Mushroom Soup, a little milk or water, and some parboile. You can have Hamburger on white rice with creamy mushroom gravy! using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Hamburger on white rice with creamy mushroom gravy!
- It’s 2 cup of White rice (instant) cooked as directed.
- You need 1 packages of brown gravy (cook as directed).
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 4 of hamburger patty ( seasoned how you like).
Brown the meat until cooked and drain the fat. Add a half a can of water, add the salt, and blend. While that is heating up, make your rice as directed on the box. Put cooked rice on a plate or in a bowl, then cover with the gravy.
Hamburger on white rice with creamy mushroom gravy! instructions
- Start by forming your hamburger patties and seasoning them how you like them. I used season salt and black pepper..
- Heat up you skillet and cook them as you would normally..
- Cook your instant rice. Usually boil 2 cups of water add your 2 cups of rice then turn off burner and set for 5 mins covered..
- Now make your gravy the way the package says usually in a sauce pan put In your gravy mix and slowly add in 1 cup of water stirring constantly until it thickens..
- Once thickened turn burner on low and add your cream of mushroom soup and 1/4 cup of milk. Heat for about 5 mins or so..
- Now get your plates and dish out some rice then add a little gravy.. then your hamburger and add some more gravy! It's so easy! Quick, delicious and easy on the wallet and the kids will love it!.
Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-heat. Combine the flour, water, Worcestershire sauce and remaining soup mix until blended; stir into skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir until thickened. Any of Campbell's® Condensed Cream Soups will work in this recipe: Cream of Chicken, Cream of Celery, even Cheddar Cheese. Stir in the rice and cheese.