Chicken leek and mushroom in creamy sauce.. Once cut, season the chicken breasts with kosher salt and pepper, then cook in a hot skillet with some olive oil and butter. Once cooked through, remove the chicken breasts to a plate and make the creamy mushroom and leek sauce. After the sauce has reduced and become creamy, add the chicken back to the pan and spoon the sauce over top.
The bottom of the pan should have a little chicken stock remaining, so stir through the sour cream to make the sauce. Taste the sauce and check the seasoning. Add the green beans, leek and mushroom mixture and chicken to the plate, sprinkle the finely grated. You can have Chicken leek and mushroom in creamy sauce. using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken leek and mushroom in creamy sauce.
- You need 350 ml of chicken stock.
- It’s 3 medium of Leeks.
- It’s 10 of mushrooms or one small punnet.
- Prepare 1 of a little boiled bacon. (optional).
- Prepare 2 medium of carrots.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of peas.
- You need 1 of pepper to taste.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Transfer to a plate, cover and. Chicken leek and mushroom in creamy sauce. If you are looking for a protein-rich and low carb dinner recipe – this recipe of Creamy Chicken, Leeks and Mushrooms are the one for you.
Chicken leek and mushroom in creamy sauce. instructions
- Cut leeks into 1 inch pieces and steam, leave firm but cooked..
- Peel and dice carrots and steam with peas..
- Fry mushrooms in a little oil in large frying pan or wok..
- When mushrooms are almost cooked add chicken stock..
- Add carrots and peas..
- Thicken sauce (cream of chicken soup powder) or corn flour cream butter and herbs of choice. Pre mix soup powder or corn flour in a little water and then add as much as is needed..
- When sauce is cooked through reduce heat and gently stir in chicken and leeks and (optional bacon).
- Be gentle as chicken and leeks will break up. When everything is coated in sauce turn of heat and if having with pasta or rice serve but if using as pie filling cool and refrigerate..
Made with succulent free range chicken thighs, smothered in a mushroom, leek and garlic cream sauce – the only challenge would be what to choose as your sides! Add mushrooms and leeks to the skillet. Increase heat to high and add mushrooms. Finish the Sauce: Sprinkle the flour over the mushrooms and stir for another minute just to remove the raw flour taste. Taste for seasoning and adjust with salt and pepper as needed.