Chilli Chicken #mycookbook.
You can have Chilli Chicken #mycookbook using 13 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Chilli Chicken #mycookbook
- You need 400 g of chicken breast (boneless).
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of corn flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of all purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of garlic finely minced.
- You need 1 teaspoon of finely minced w.
- You need 1 of large onion cut into quarters.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced bell peppers.
- It’s 3 of green chillies sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need of Salt and pepper as per taste.
Chilli Chicken #mycookbook instructions
- Chop the chicken breast into bite sized cubes..
- Add the chicken into a a bowl and break one egg into it..
- Add in 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Add pepper powder or crushed pepper and salt as per your choice.
- Add in 1 tablespoon of corn flour.
- Add in 1 tablespoon of all purpose flour.
- Mix it very well and make sure the chicken is coated well on all sides..
- Heat oil in a deep pan for deep frying the chicken..
- When the oil is hot, carefully deep fry all the chicken pieces till golden brown and lay it aside on a paper towel..
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a wok..
- Add in the minced ginger and garlic and sauté well on high flame..
- Now add in 3 slit green chillies, 1/2 cup of sliced bell peppers and quartered onions to the oil and sauté well..
- Add in 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, and pepper and salt as per your taste and mix well.(remember soy sauce contains salt in it. So go easy on the salt you’ll be adding).
- Add in a cup of water..
- Now add in the fried chicken and mix it well, this coating it with the sauce mix..
- For thickening the gravy, add 1 tablespoon of corn flour in a small bowl and add little water to make a slurry..
- Add the slurry to the gravy, you’ll see a glaze on the mixture and the gravy will thicken..
- Garnish with chopped spring greens..
- Serve hot as a snack, starter or as a side dish with schezwan hakka noodles. (Check my recipe for schezwan hakka noodles).
- Enjoy 😉👍🏻.