Ravioli with truffles and creamy tuna sauce. Cook the ravioli as per instructions – I always was taught. To cook pasta in water "as salty as the sea" 😂. Then add the tuna and capers.
Add onion and garlic, cook until they begin softening then add mushrooms. Cook until onions and mushrooms are almost fully cooked. Add salt, pepper, basil, chicken broth and wine. You can make Ravioli with truffles and creamy tuna sauce using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ravioli with truffles and creamy tuna sauce
- You need 1 pack of ravioli- fresh if possible. I like the porcini mushroom ones.
- Prepare 200 ml of milk.
- It’s 50 gr of Parmesan cheese grated.
- You need 50 gr of tuna from can.
- Prepare 1 tsp of capers.
- Prepare of Truffle sliced and or truffle oil (optional).
Add heavy cream and white truffle oil. Cook ravioli according to package (or recipe) instructions, drain and reserve. Fresh ravioli (homemade or store bought) Instructions. Start boiling water for the ravioli.
Ravioli with truffles and creamy tuna sauce instructions
- Cook the ravioli as per instructions – I always was taught. To cook pasta in water “as salty as the sea” 😂.
- Roughly chop the capers. Once the pasta has cooked arrange on 2 plates and discard the water..
- In the same pan add the milk and bring to a simmer then add the cheese stir to melt Then add the tuna and capers..
- Pour the sauce over the pasta and add the truffles (optional) or some fresh basil. ENJOY.
In the meantime, heat a large pan. Add the white wine to the frying pan once the morels have started to caramelize. Combine heavy cream and truffle oil in a saucepan over high heat. Stir in Parmesan cheese, butter, salt, and pepper. Chef's tip: Black truffle is notoriously expensive – for a more purse-friendly – yet equally tasty – dish, feel free to opt for truffle oil or black truffle cream instead!