Spaghetti Aglio e Olio with Nanohana and Fermented Krill. Great recipe for Spaghetti Aglio e Olio with Nanohana and Fermented Krill. This is a tasty pasta dish with fermented krill. Anchovies are nice but the krill doesn't have a strong flavour.
Spaghetti Aglio e Olio with Nanohana and Fermented Krill. Spaghetti Aglio e Olio with Nanohana and Fermented Krill. Spaghetti Aglio e Olio with Nanohana and Fermented Krill Nanohana • packet Shimeji mushrooms • Fermented krill • Finely chopped garlic • Sliced takanotsume • Olive oil • Spaghetti • Black pepper Since this fried rice is made quickly on high heat, prepare the takana, fermented krill, green onion, and beaten eggs in advance. You can have Spaghetti Aglio e Olio with Nanohana and Fermented Krill using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Aglio e Olio with Nanohana and Fermented Krill
- It’s 1 bunch of Nanohana.
- Prepare 2/3 of packet Shimeji mushrooms.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fermented krill.
- Prepare 1 clove of Finely chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Sliced takanotsume.
- It’s 1 of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of Spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 of Black pepper.
If the cooked rice is cold, then microwave to warm. Oil a wok or frying pan with sesame oil and put it on high heat. Pour the beaten egg into the pan and spread it out with a ladle or spatula. Spaghetti aglio e olio with bamboo shoots, canola flowers and sakura shrimps..
Spaghetti Aglio e Olio with Nanohana and Fermented Krill step by step
- Boil the water for the pasta. Cut the nanohana into 3-4 cm lengths..
- Heat olive oil, garlic, and chlli in a frying pan over a low heat until fragrant..
- Add the shimeji mushrooms and the thick stalks of the nanohana. Stir well to coat the vegetables with oil (time the pasta so that it's almost done at this step!).
- Add the fermented krill, the rest of the nanohana, and a little of the pasta cooking water..
- Add the drained pasta and stir well. Sprinkle with black pepper to taste..
- You can freeze fermented krill! Use it also for making kimchi or other dishes as shown below..
- [Kkakduki] https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156082-kkakdugi-cubed-radish-kimchi (see recipe).
- [Kimchi Hot Pot Sundubu Jjigae-style].
- [Stir-fried Potato with Fermented Krill] https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145848-potato-fermented-krill-stir-fry (see recipe).
- [Pale Pink Edamame Bean Rice with Fermented Krill] https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145337-pink-tinged-fermented-krill-edamame-rice (see recipe).
- Fried rice with Takana and Fermented Krill https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153765-takana-fermented-krill-fried-rice (see recipe).
The Brilliant White Threads that Serve as an Edible Link with History. 炒めた菜の花のほろ苦さとあみの塩辛はﾍﾞｽﾄﾏｯﾁな美味しさです簡単なﾊﾟｽﾀに仕上げました｡｡日本最大の料理ﾚｼﾋﾟｻｰﾋﾞｽ｢ｸｯｸﾊﾟｯﾄﾞ｣の携帯ｻｲﾄ｡ Lower the heat so the water is at a gentle boil. Skim the broth to remove impurities. Add carrots, celery, upo, and mushrooms. Add salt, chicken bouillon, and patis. Adjust according to your taste preference.