Red snapper and tomato aglio e olio. In a small bowl, combine the juice of half of a lemon and the ☆ ingredients. In a medium size non-stick pan, low heat, pour a large amount of olive oil and add the garlic. Remove the garlic from the pan and set aside.
Add pasta-chard mixture, roasted tomatoes, salt, crushed red pepper, and reserved cooking liquid. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have Red snapper and tomato aglio e olio using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red snapper and tomato aglio e olio
- It’s 240 g of spaghetti.
- It’s 1 of whole red snapper.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced (use half for sauce and half for garnish).
- You need 2 of fresh red chilis, remove seeds (or 1 tsp dried red chili power).
- It’s 1 of lemon (use half for sauce, half (cut into wedges) for each plate).
- You need of ☆1 tomato, diced.
- Prepare of ☆10 basil (fresh leaves).
- You need of ☆4 stems of cilantro.
- It’s of ☆1 stem of parsley.
- It’s of ☆A pinch of salt.
- It’s of ☆A pinch of pepper.
- You need of ☆1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 of white wine (or sake).
Here is how you can achieve it. Red snapper and tomato aglio e olio. Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, red snapper and tomato aglio e olio.
Red snapper and tomato aglio e olio step by step
- //How to prep fish//.
- Remove any pin bones from the fish..
- Pat it down with paper towels and dry very well. Salt and pepper both sides..
- //How to prep sauce//.
- In a small bowl, combine the juice of half of a lemon and the ☆ ingredients..
- Boil water with salt. Cook pasta al dente. Reserve 1/4 cup of pasta water..
- In a medium size non-stick pan, low heat, pour a large amount of olive oil and add the garlic. Cook for about 5 minutes until garlic is golden brown. Remove the garlic from the pan and set aside. Reserve the oil..
- In the same pan you used to made the garlic oil, medium heat, add red chili to the oil and sauté for a minute..
- Add fish to the same pan, skin side down. Cook for 5 – 7 min with medium-high heat. Turn over when the skin color turns golden brown..
- Cook for 2 minutes then turn the heat high, add white wine and cook until the wine evaporates, about 4 min..
- After the fish is cooked remove fish from the pan..
- In a pan, add reserved pasta water and bring to a boil. Add fish, the sauce, half of the sautéed garlic and pasta. Cook together and allow to emulsify, about one minute. Adjust the taste if necessary, add salt and pepper..
- Plate it and sprinkle over with the half reserved sautéed garlic on the dish..
- Place slice of lemon on each plate..
One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper place tomatoes on sheet. Sprinkle with ½ tsp of kosher salt.