White Chicken Chili (Pressure Cooker).
You can have White Chicken Chili (Pressure Cooker) using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of White Chicken Chili (Pressure Cooker)
- It’s 2 of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 1 can of white beans (drain).
- You need 1 can of black beans (drain and rinse).
- You need 1 can of corn (with juice).
- You need 1 can of Tomatoes & Green chilis (with juice).
- It’s 1/2 cup of broth.
- You need of Flavor.
- It’s 1 tsp of chili powder (to taste).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin.
- Prepare 0.4 of Ranch dip packet.
- You need 8 oz of Cream cheese package (cut into 6 pieces).
- It’s of Toppings.
- Prepare 1 of avocado sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of cilantro.
- It’s strips of Tortilla chip.
White Chicken Chili (Pressure Cooker) step by step
- Chop onion, open all the cans and drain and rinse black beans, drain the white beans, measure the broth..
- Place all ingredients – chicken first – in an InstantPot or Pressure cooker..
- Add the spices and mix, getting some juice under the chicken to avoid scorching..
- Cut and add the cream cheese to sit on top..
- Seal the lid and cook for 20 mins on ‘Manual high pressure’ or 10 psi..
- Depressurize the pot, letting it naturally vent for 10 mins..
- Remove the chicken and shred it, then mix back into the pot..
- Garnish and serve!.