Spaghetti Aglio, Olio e Peperoncino with Refreshing Lemony Seafood. How to Make Pasta Aglio e Olio with Peperoncino. Boil the capellini noodles until al dente in a large pot of salted water that tastes like the sea. Reserve some of the pasta water.
Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Take off the heat, add the lemon zest and juice, and season with some salt and pepper. Aguglia: Gar-fish (Belone belone) – The near absence of bones makes this fish a favorite among Italian children. You can make Spaghetti Aglio, Olio e Peperoncino with Refreshing Lemony Seafood using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Aglio, Olio e Peperoncino with Refreshing Lemony Seafood
- You need 100 grams of Pasta.
- Prepare 100 grams of Mixed frozen seafood.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Red chili pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 50 ml of Pasta water.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 of Arugula, basil etc. (as garnish).
Curious trait, unlike most other fish, the few bones aguglie do have are green! Anguilla: European Eel (Anguilla anguilla) – A snakelike fish that lives in fresh water, and breeds in the sea. An urban legend states that wallets made out of electric eels can demagnetize credit cards. Cook the spaghetti in a large saucepan of salted boiling water according to the packet instructions.
Spaghetti Aglio, Olio e Peperoncino with Refreshing Lemony Seafood step by step
- Remove the green core of the garlic clove, and slice the clove thinly. Slice the red chili pepper thinly and remove the seeds..
- Boil the pasta in plenty of salted water. Salt 1% of the water, or 10 g of salt to 1 liter of water..
- In a pan, saute the olive oil, garlic and chili pepper, and stir fry over low heat until the garlic is lightly browned..
- Add the seafood mix and stir fry quickly. Add the pasta water, and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Put the boiled pasta into the pan, add lemon juice and toss..
- Transfer to a serving plate, garnish with arugula or basil leaves, and it's done..
If you're a fan of super easy recipes that taste amazing, try my Spaghetti Aglio Olio e Peperoncino. If you're not into spicy food, just go easy on the peperoncino (red pepper flakes) or skip it and make it Spaghetti Aglio e Olio. Oh, and make sure you use good quality olive oil. A MODEST DISH BECOME A CLASSIC ITALIAN. The Cavalcanti's recipe provided Vermicelli, a thickened version of Spaghetti, but Jeanne Caròla Francesconi, another.