Halloween Leftovers – Roasted Pumpkin Seeds!. This helps the salty flavour penetrate the seed, rather than just being salty on the outside:). Or store the cooked seeds in zip closure Quick & Easy Pumpkin Seed Recipes. The Simplest Way To Roast Pumpkin Seeds: Separate the seeds from the strings.
Pumpkin pie, pumpkin soup, and even pumpkin curry can be made with the flesh from leftover Halloween pumpkins. Why not grab a parent and get There are plenty of recipes for pumpkin masks online so get your parents to help you find one and give it go – top tip – remove the seeds! Don't throw away the pumpkin seeds from your pumpkin! You can have Halloween Leftovers – Roasted Pumpkin Seeds! using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Halloween Leftovers – Roasted Pumpkin Seeds!
- It’s 2 cup of Pumpkin Seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of olive oil.
Roast them for a delicious healthy Halloween snack. There are always plenty of pumpkins to carve up around Halloween time and a great way to make use of the pumpkin seeds is to roast them for an easy, healthy snack. With Halloween fast approaching you're probably already getting your pumpkins in to carve up. Is there anything other than the traditional pumpkin pie you can do with the leftovers?
Halloween Leftovers – Roasted Pumpkin Seeds! instructions
- Preheat oven to 170℃.
- Place pumpkin seeds in a pan of salted water and boil the pumpkin seeds for 10 minutes. This helps the salty flavour penetrate the seed, rather than just being salty on the outside :).
- Drizzle olive oil onto an oven tray large enough to accomodate your seeds.
- Drain the pumpkin seeds well, drying them on a paper towel to absorb excess moisture.
- Pour the seeds onto the oven tray, shaking them around to distribute the olive oil onto the seeds.
- Roast the seeds for 10 minutes (maybe less, dependent on size), then turn them over and roast for a further 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve hot or cold. They taste a bit like salted pistachios, with a similarly satisfying crunch 🙂 nice as a side dish or just to snack on..
You can vary this by adding seasoning to the seeds before roasting, from simple salt to garlic powder. An easy, step-by-step tutorial for how to roast your own pumpkin seeds! Versatile with what seasonings you add, but crunchy and delicious every time. Roasting Halloween pumpkin seeds straight out of the pumpkin is simple and easy. You can use a variety of seasoning options based on your flavor The little pieces of pumpkin will add a little flavor once they are roasted.