Cheesy broccoli and asparagus chicken breast. Place flattened chicken breasts on a work surface. Sprinkle evenly with salt, Italian seasoning, pepper, and garlic. Drain and immediately place asparagus in ice water.
The Best Creamy Cheesy Chicken Breasts Recipes on Yummly Repeat with the other chicken breast and roll the chicken around the asparagus and cheese to make a tidy, compact roll. Stuff the chicken breasts with it. You can make Cheesy broccoli and asparagus chicken breast using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy broccoli and asparagus chicken breast
- You need of Boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- You need of Asparagus (1 per breast).
- You need of Broccoli (3 to 4 florets).
- You need of Mozzarella, parmesan, and cheddar cheese (shredded).
- You need of Bacon (2 slices per breast).
- It’s of Onion (to taste… may be excluded).
Close the pocket with a toothpick. Heat oil in a large and cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Place the cheese and broccoli 'packet' in the center of a flattened chicken breast, then wrap the chicken around it, securing the edges of the chicken together with toothpicks. Repeat for the remaining chicken breasts.
Cheesy broccoli and asparagus chicken breast step by step
- Chop one strip of bacon per breast. Saute with onion, asparagus, and broccoli..
- Trim breasts of fat and butterfly. Mix generous amount of each cheese with the bacon mixture, and FILL each breast..
- Use full strips of bacon as a wrap to hold breasts closed and contain most of the filling during cooking. (Toothpicks may also assist with larger breasts)..
- Bake on 350° for approximately 20 min on each side. (Times will vary depending on breast size)..
- Salt and Pepper to taste. Enjoy with rice or pasta as a side dish..
Broccoli Cheddar Stuffed Chicken Breast BrianShragg. salt, broccoli florets, cheddar, pepper, garlic powder, boneless skinless chicken breasts. Mix soup, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Crock pots/slow cookers all heat differently. There is no standard among manufacturers. In a large skillet over medium heat, add the butter, onion, and the chicken (if using), and saute until the chicken is just heated through.