Dry Chilli Chicken.
You can make Dry Chilli Chicken using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Dry Chilli Chicken
- Prepare 400 Gms of Chicken Breast.
- It’s 1 of Medium Size Green Capsicum.
- It’s 2 of Medium Size Onion.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Black Pepper Powder.
- You need 1 of Egg White.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vinegar.
- You need 2 tsp of Soya Sauce.
- Prepare 1 Spoon of Ginger Paste.
- Prepare 2 Spoon of Garlic Paste.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Cornflour.
- You need 4 tsp of Oil For Frying.
Dry Chilli Chicken step by step
- Wash and cut the Chicken, Capsicum and Onions into 5 cm pieces each..
- Now In a mixing bowl take Salt, Black Pepper Powder, Egg White, Soya Sauce, Vinegar and Cornflour and make a smooth paste. Then put the Chicken pieces in this mixture, coat well with the mixture and then cover it and let it marinate for 15 minutes..
- After 15 minutes In a frying pan take some Oil and heat well..
- After heating the Oil put Ginger Garlic paste in the oil and fry nicely..
- When smell of the Ginger Garlic fry is out, add the Onion and Capsicum pieces in it and fry nicely for 2 more minutes..
- When the Vegetables are fried completely add the fried Chicken pieces in it and stir fry for 2 more minutes..
- Now in a mixing bowl take Tomato Sauce, Salt, Black Pepper Powder, Vinegar, Soya Sauce and little Water and mix well..
- Now put this Sauce Mixture into the Chicken and Veggies and stir fried for 2 more minutes..
- Now mix a very little Cornflour with water and pour it into the Chicken and stir fry for 2 more minutes..
- Now it is ready to serve. Anyone can sprinkle some Spring Onion for garnishing. Bon Appetite!!!.