low calorie Thai chicken breast and broccoli wraps. Add broccoli slaw and ginger to skillet. Meanwhile, in small saucepan, combine peanut sauce ingredients. Toss chicken with garlic salt and pepper.
This flavorful and low calorie Thai recipe is a great, low carb way to eat finger food. Juicy and perfectly seasoned chicken breasts are wrapped in fresh lettuce and make an excellent Weight Watchers lunch idea. Gradually whisk in chicken stock and milk, whisking constantly, until incorporated. You can have low calorie Thai chicken breast and broccoli wraps using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of low calorie Thai chicken breast and broccoli wraps
- You need 12 oz of boneless skinless chicken breast strips.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 of season to taste black pepper.
- You need 1 of nonstick cooking spray.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 3 tbsp of creamy peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of low sodium soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 3 of 10 inch whole wheat tortillas.
- You need 2 cup of broccoli slaw.
Bring the mixture to a simmer. Turn off heat and stir in Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium. Add chicken, garlic, onions, salt and pepper and cook, tossing occasionally, until chicken is cooked through.
low calorie Thai chicken breast and broccoli wraps instructions
- spray frying pan with cooking spray and brown chicken over medium heat. season with pepper and garlic salt.
- remove chicken from pan once cooked through and add slaw to pan. cook on low a few minutes until tender-crisp. season with 1/4 teaspoon of ginger.
- place tortillas in warm oven.
- in sauce pan, combine rest of ginger, soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of water, peanut butter, minced garlic heat over low heat, whisking the entire time until smooth.
- remove tortillas from oven. spread each one with sauce, top with slaw and chicken. wrap up and enjoy!.
- broccoli slaw is a nice replacement for lots of pasta dishes as well. full of fiber and less starch and carbs:).
- a half of one wrap is 190 calories.
In a small bowl combine the sweet chili sauce, ginger, peanut butter, soy sauce, and crushed red pepper. Remove chicken from skillet; keep warm. Add broccoli, edamame, and ginger to skillet. Spread tortillas with Homemade Peanut Sauce. Top with chicken strips and vegetable mixture.