Sautéed Chicken Breast with Broccoli. Bring salted water to a boil. Parboil the broccoli for a minute and remove. In a large skillet heat the olive oil.
Wash vegetables and on a clean cutting board, chop broccoli, garlic, onion and clean thyme sprigs. Wash and pat dry the chicken. Add chicken breasts, and season with a generous pinch of salt and pepper. You can make Sautéed Chicken Breast with Broccoli using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sautéed Chicken Breast with Broccoli
- Prepare 200 grams of Chicken breast.
- You need 1 head of Broccoli.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chicken stock powder.
- It’s 1 of Salt.
- It’s of Pre-seasoning the chicken.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sake.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Katakuriko.
Place chicken on a plate and season with thyme, salt and pepper. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Add onion and season with salt and pepper. Remove chicken from pan, cover and keep warm.
Sautéed Chicken Breast with Broccoli instructions
- Cut the broccoli into small florets and boil for about 3 minutes. Drain in a colander..
- Skin the chicken breast and slice into into 1 cm thick diagonal pieces..
- Cut again into rectangles, mix with sake, soy sauce, and katakuriko..
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Once the oil is heated, sauté the chicken pieces from Step 3..
- When the chicken browns, turn over to cook the other side..
- Add in the broccoli and the chicken bone soup stock powder. Taste and add more salt if needed..
This quick tasty dish is a great keto option and can be served with zoodles or pasta! Creamy chicken, garlic and cheese make a delicious combo of flavors and with the addition of broccoli and spinach, you've got yourselfContinue Reading Combine flour, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, and onion powder in a large bowl. Add soy sauce, sesame oil, and honey; stir to coat. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Remove the vegetables from the pan; place them on a plate and cover.