Chicken-Broccoli Baked Mac. Top with half of the cheese soup mixture. Top with half of the shredded cheese. Repeat all three layers one more time.
Remove from heat and whisk in cheddar cheese, mustard, salt and pepper. Pour over cooked, drained pasta and broccoli. Combine melted butter and bread crumbs until bread crumbs have absorbed the butter. You can have Chicken-Broccoli Baked Mac using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Chicken-Broccoli Baked Mac
- You need 500 g of Elbow Macaroni -.
- Prepare 1 of Whole Boiled Chicken breast.
- You need 2 heads of Broccoli – w/ soft stem (or 2 cups of chopped broccoli).
- Prepare 3 big of Red Bell peppers.
- Prepare 2 of big stalk Celery -.
- You need 2 of Large Red onion.
- It’s 4 of big cloves – Garlic.
- Prepare 2 of Onion leaks – big stalk.
- It’s 1 1/2 Cup of Grated Cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of Salted butter.
- It’s 1 cup of Cooking cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of All-purpose cream.
- Prepare 200 g of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare 150 g of Tomato paste.
- It’s of To taste:.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of All-in-one seasoning.
- Prepare of Oregano/Italian seasoning.
- You need of Rosemary.
- It’s of Cayenne pepper/Chili powder.
- Prepare of Ground black pepper.
Whisk in milk and stock and raise heat to bring the sauce to a quick boil. Drain macaroni or pasta and broccoli florets. Put butter and flour in a dutch oven and cook on medium heat for a couple of minutes to cook the raw flour taste out. Add milk, half and half, salt, pepper, mustard, and cook until white sauce thickens.
Chicken-Broccoli Baked Mac step by step
- Boil the chicken breast and the broccoli in a separate pot. While waiting for the chicken and broccoli to cook, prepare the onion, garlic, and red bell pepper, cut it in square shape. Chop the celery and onion leaks finely. (Do not over cook the broccoli).
- Shred or chop the boiled chicken breast and broccoli to smaller pieces..
- Boil the macaroni as per suggested by the instruction in the packaging. The goal is a half-cooked macaroni so that there will be room for the sauce to be absorbed by our pasta. Rinse the macaroni with cold water, remove the water then set aside..
- Prepare a large pot to cook the red sauce. Saute the garlic and onions with Veggie oil(or any oil) in low heat. Then put in the shreded chicken, chopped red bell pepper, broccoli, onion leaks, and celery when the onion is translucent. Sprinkle a fair amount of salt, Cayenne/Chili powder, ground black pepper and rosemary, according to your taste. Pour the tomato sauce and paste when the veggies are sauted nicely, cook in medium heat..
- When the red sauce mixture simmered, pour the cooked macaroni in the pot (make sure that the pot is big enough). Sprinkle the Oregano/Italian seasoning and 1/2 cup of cheddar. Stir gently. Wait until the macaroni absorbed the sauce well..
- For the white sauce, prepare a large bowl and mix the room temp. Salted butter, 1 cup of cooking cream, 1 cup of all-purpose cream, and 1/2 cup of cheddar. Mix it all together..
- Place the macaroni in a large rectangle pan or 2 medium rectangle pan (pyrex glassware can also be used). Pour a fair amount of white sauce and top it with the remaining cheddar cheese prepared. Garnish with dried basil leaves (optional)..
- Bake it in a preheated oven 350 degrees F for about 30-35 mins..
Stir in macaroni, chicken and frozen broccoli. In small bowl, mix bread crumbs and melted butter; stir until combined. Drain, then proceed to make the cheese sauce as directed. Stir chicken, tomatoes and basil along with the sauce into the hot pasta. Melt butter in heavy large saucepan over medium heat.