Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Pour the soup mixture over the chicken. When chicken and rice are done, remove chicken to a cutting board.
Coat the slow cooker insert with non-stick cooking spray. Place the chicken, rice, cheese, soup and chicken broth in the slow cooker. Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken and Broccoli over Rice is a super easy delicious meal the whole family will love! You can have Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice
- Prepare 1.5 Cups of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 1 Can of Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup.
- It’s 1 Can of Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Prepare 1 Can (1.5 cups) of Chicken Broth.
- You need 6 Cups of Fresh Broccoli Florets.
- You need 6 of Medium Carrots, Peeled and Thinly Sliced.
- You need 1 3/4 of Lbs. Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 1.5 Cups of Uncooked, Instant White Rice.
Moist chicken and tender broccoli combine in a cheesy sauce that's absolutely divine. Slow Cooker meals are the best! Just put the ingredients in and let the slow cooker do the work and put a restaurant worthy meal on the table. Pour the rice in the bottom of your slow cooker.
Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice step by step
- Stir 1 cup cheese, soups and broth in a medium bowl..
- Place the broccoli and carrots into a 5-quart slow cooker. Top with the chicken. Pour the soup mixture over the chicken..
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours or until the chicken is cooked through..
- Remove the chicken from the cooker. Turn off the cooker. Stir in the rice and top with the chicken. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes or until the rice is tender and the cheese is melted. Stir the rice mixture before serving..
Pour broth on top of the rice. Sprinkle in the garlic,salt and pepper. Cut the chicken breasts into small bite size pieces. Spread them evenly in the slow cooker. Evenly place the broccoli on top of the chicken breasts.