Fettuccini Alfredo Chicken and Broccoli Pasta. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cut chicken breast meat into bite size pieces, trimming any fat off in the process. Once the pasta is soft, strain the pasta along with the broccoli.
Add the chicken to the pasta. Sprinkle salt and pepper on the pasta and mix it up. Add broccoli and cooked pasta, and stir until well coated. You can make Fettuccini Alfredo Chicken and Broccoli Pasta using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Fettuccini Alfredo Chicken and Broccoli Pasta
- It’s 3 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 box of fettuccini pasta.
- It’s 1 jar of value sized alfredo sauce.
- You need 3 cups of broccoli florets.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need of Chicken seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of all purpose salt.
- You need 1 tsp of cayenne powder.
Top with chicken strips and Parmesan cheese. Delicious fettuccine pasta in a classic rich and creamy Alfredo sauce with chicken and broccoli. When she immigrated to America from Italy, Mama Michelina brought with her a wealth of family recipes and a passion for cooking. Transfer the cooked chicken to the same bowl as the broccoli.
Fettuccini Alfredo Chicken and Broccoli Pasta step by step
- Set oven to 400 degrees. Pound the chicken and season with the spices listed in the ingredients. Place the chicken on a cookie sheet and leave in the oven for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked all the way through..
- While chicken is in the oven, grab two pots, fill them with water, and bring to a boil. Once boiling, put the pasta in one pot and the broccoli in the other..
- Turn the pot with broccoli down to medium heat to avoid turning your broccoli into mush. Boil until broccoli is soft..
- Once the pasta is soft, strain the pasta along with the broccoli. Put both back into a large pot along with the Alfredo sauce..
- Take the chicken out of the oven and cut the chicken into cubes or strips. Add the chicken to the pasta..
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on the pasta and mix it up. Enjoy!.
Season Chicken: Dry cubes of chicken with paper towels. Sauté until chicken is almost cooked through. Using tongs, remove pasta and broccoli from water and add to alfredo sauce. Twist the pasta in the sauce to coat. Add chicken and bacon, toss with and tongs.