Creamy Dill Chicken with Roasted Potatoes and Broccoli. Toss broccoli florets on a baking sheet lined with parchment. Place chicken breasts, skin-side up back on top of the potato wedges and place in the preheated oven. While the chicken and potatoes are roasting, salt the broccoli florets lightly.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. Here is how you can achieve that. In a small bowl, mix flour, dill and milk until smooth; stir into broth in pan. You can make Creamy Dill Chicken with Roasted Potatoes and Broccoli using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Dill Chicken with Roasted Potatoes and Broccoli
- It’s 4 pcs of boneless chicken breast/thighs.
- You need 350 gr of broccoli florets.
- Prepare 700 gr of yukon potatoes.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of salt and black pepper.
- Prepare of For the sauce:.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh minced dill leaves.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of sour cream.
- It’s 2 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 of chicken stock concentrate.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of air.
Divide the mashed potato, chicken and garlic veggies between plates. Spoon over the creamy dill sauce. Guidance for Creamy Dill Chicken w/Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans. To obtain perfect benefits, make sure you stick to the preparing guidelines with this Creamy Dill Chicken w/Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans accurately.
Creamy Dill Chicken with Roasted Potatoes and Broccoli instructions
- Preheat the oven to 450 F..
- Wash the potatoes. Cut into bite sizes. Toss potatoes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicon mat with 2 Tbsp olive oil, salt, and black pepper to taste. Roast in oven for 22-25 minutes until tender and lightly brown. Toast halfway through..
- Wash the broccoli florets. Toss broccoli florets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicon mat with 1 Tbsp olive oil, salt, and black pepper to taste. Roast in oven for 15-18 minutes. Toast halfway through..
- Pat chicken dry with a paper towel. Season with salt and black pepper all over..
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil on a large pan over medium high heat. Cook the chicken until golden brown on both sides. Remove from the heat. Add the sauce ingredients into the pan used for cooking the chicken. Mix well. Season with salt and black pepper. Remove from the heat..
- Arrange chicken, potatoes, and broccoli on serving plates. Pour some sauce on top of the chicken. Garnish with dill leaves. Serve warm! 😋.
Pick fronds from dill; discard stems. Line a baking sheet with foil and place in the oven to preheat as well. Trim the broccoli florets from the stalks and place in a large mixing bowl. Chicken and broccoli co-star in creamy, cheesy, comforting casserole recipes. Find a new family favorite today – these trusted broccoli and chicken casserole recipes come complete with how-to videos, ratings, reviews, and cooking tips.