Chicken Broccoli Rice Alfredo Bake. Set aside in a large mixing bowl. Add the uncooked rice and chicken broth to the bowl. Pour the prepared alfredo sauce into the bowl as well.
Chicken Broccoli Rice Alfredo Bake recipe are the perfect meal or snack it doesn't matter what the weather. It's never too cold to have an superior smoothie! Since smoothies are such a tasty solution to pack in a meal on the go, I placed on a big sweater and fortunately drink them even when the temps are frigid. You can make Chicken Broccoli Rice Alfredo Bake using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Chicken Broccoli Rice Alfredo Bake
- You need 5 of Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon.
- Prepare of Fresh Thyme.
- You need of Fresh Sage.
- Prepare of Fresh Rosemary.
- You need 1 teaspoon of fresh diced garlic.
- You need Stick of butter.
- You need Box of Minute Rice.
- Prepare 2 heads of Fresh Broccoli.
- You need 4 jars of Alfredo Sauce.
- Prepare 16 oz of sliced, fresh mozzarella.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded Italian blend cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Panko Bread Crumbs.
- You need to taste of Sea Salt, Fresh Ground Black Pepper, and Italian Rustico Seasoning.
Remove the chicken from water mixture. Add Shredded chicken to rice and broccoli mixture, also add in the last two jars of Alfredo Sauce. Once it's well mixed, place rice mixture into large, deep casserole dish. Cover with remaining shredded Italian cheese.
Chicken Broccoli Rice Alfredo Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 375..
- Place fresh herbs, stick of butter, fresh garlic, zest from lemon, juice from half of lemon, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and 8-10 cups of water in stewing pot. Bring water to rolling boil..
- Once water is at rolling boil, add all 5 chicken breast to water. Allow to come back to boil, remove from heat, put on lid, set aside for 10-15 minutes..
- While chicken is cooking, make the entire box of white rice following instructions on box. Fluff rice well and add one jar of Alfredo sauce to keep rice moist while you are working on other steps..
- Chop fresh broccoli into bite size pieces and steam for roughly 5 minutes. You want it done but still slightly firm. Mix into rice mixture along with 70% of Italian Cheese blend and one more jar of Alfredo sauce..
- Remove the chicken from water mixture. Shred chicken. Add Shredded chicken to rice and broccoli mixture, also add in the last two jars of Alfredo Sauce..
- Once it’s well mixed, place rice mixture into large, deep casserole dish. Cover with remaining shredded Italian cheese. Open fresh mozzarella cheese and place slices accordingly on the top of the casserole. Cover lightly in Panko Breadcrumbs. Bake at 375 for 20 minutes. Broil top brown for 2 to 5 minutes depending on oven. Enjoy!.
Open fresh mozzarella cheese and place slices accordingly on the top of. Add the steamed cauliflower rice and broccoli to a large bowl with the chicken, garlic, onion powder, salt, Stir well to combine. To prepare the Alfredo sauce, add the cream, butter, and garlic to a small saucepan and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until melted. Add in the fresh broccoli florets, chicken, jars of Alfredo sauce and salt and pepper to taste. Pour mixture from stock pot into the casserole dish and top with the Parmesan cheese.