Seasoned Baked Chicken and Cheddar Broccoli Rice. Preheat the oven as per instructions, place potatoes, greenbeans, and chicken into oven bake bag, with oil and water. Add water and package mixture once rice browns. Cook the broccoli according to the package directions.
Pour mixture slowly over chicken and rice. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and Crispy Fried Onions. Place the chicken on top of the rice mixture (don't stir). You can have Seasoned Baked Chicken and Cheddar Broccoli Rice using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Seasoned Baked Chicken and Cheddar Broccoli Rice
- Prepare 1 Package of McCormick Original Chicken.
- It’s 1 Package of Cheddar Broccoli RiceaRoni.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Greenbeans, chopped.
- You need 1 of Large Potato, cubed.
- It’s 2 of Chicken Breasts, cubed.
- Prepare 1 Head of Broccolli, chopped.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Water.
Sprinkle the casserole with the seasoned salt, garlic powder, paprika, and freshly ground black pepper (be sure the pieces of chicken get seasoned). Cover the baking dish tightly with foil. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Place the chicken on the rice mixture.
Seasoned Baked Chicken and Cheddar Broccoli Rice step by step
- Preheat the oven as per instructions, place potatoes, greenbeans, and chicken into oven bake bag, with oil and water. Cut openings, then cook for one hour..
- 20 Minutes before the chicken finishes, place butter into skillet. Add rice and broccolli. Add water and package mixture once rice browns. Cook till chicken finishes..
Sprinkle the chicken with the paprika. This Broccoli Cheese Chicken and Rice casserole is filled with fragrant yellow rice, steamed broccoli florets, seasoned rotisserie chicken and of course, lots of cheddar cheese. Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Stir in the chicken and season with salt and pepper. Add cream of chicken soup and water to the prepared dish.