Asian chicken and broccoli salad. Asian Chicken Broccoli Salad is a delicious, flavorful and healthy salad. In it, tender chopped chicken, broccoli florets top a blend of healthy salad greens and is garnished with toasted almonds, crispy wontons and drizzled with a homemade ginger miso dressing. A delicious Asian chicken salad with crunchy broccoli slaw and a punched up sesame vinaigrette with the twang of French's® Spicy Brown Mustard.
Divide in half to use as. Marinate chicken breast in Asian salad dressing. Cut up broccoli Spears open broccoli Spears from bag. You can have Asian chicken and broccoli salad using 3 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asian chicken and broccoli salad
- You need of Fresh or frozen broccoli.
- You need of Chicken breast marinated in Asian Sauce.
- You need of Black sesame seeds.
Place in Coldwater to stop the cooking process. Cut up chicken breast in bite-size pieces. Asian Chicken & Broccoli Salad is one of my favorite lunches to make in advance for a busy week because the flavors actually get better as it sits — not to mention that it can be made in just a few minutes thanks to a bag of broccoli slaw and a rotisserie chicken! Perfect as a summer barbecue side dish or for weekly meal prep, it takes the average cole slaw up a few notches!
Asian chicken and broccoli salad step by step
- Marinate chicken breast in Asian salad dressing.
- Cut up broccoli Spears open broccoli Spears from bag.
- Cook chicken to done.
- Place broccoli in boiling water for 15 minutes.
- Place in Coldwater to stop the cooking process.
- Cut up chicken breast in bite-size pieces.
- Lightly seasoned broccoli with ground ginger and black sesame seed.
- Combine the chicken and broccoli together lightly mix.
- Poor slivered almonds over the top.
Heat medley according to package directions. Combine medley, broccoli slaw and chicken in a medium-sized bowl. Add salad dressing and toss to blend well. Combine broccoli, chicken, walnuts, and green onions in a large bowl. Whisk mayonnaise, vinegar, and sugar together in a bowl until well blended.